Question about sending neopoints as a gift

Emily

I know we are not allowed to earn points on more than one account and I know we're not allowed to share account, play games to earn trophies/avatars on other people's accounts, share passwords, etc. However, lately my sister has been losing interest in neo. She goes on once and awhile to check her habi and play a few games, or when a new plot or event comes out. Since I am much more active on my account that she is on hers, she's been sending me neopoints from her account every once in awhile. We usually do it via trade because she usually sends a 100K+ at a time (best sister ever!). We do sometimes use the same computers to log onto our accounts, sometimes even different browsers on the same computer at the same time (so I can keep my habi running and she can use her account in the meantime).

I guess my question is in 2 parts:

1) is it ok for her to be sending me these points, since it's her earning them and not me and it's like gifting items, which is perfectly ok to do

2) Are there any precautions we should be taking so that TNT doesn't think it's 1 person using 2 accounts to earn np? Should we put in the trade wishlist what we're doing so if they ever need to go back and review, it's there? Our accounts are different ages, obviously created on 2 different email addresses and I am much more active on mine, so I think it's pretty easy to tell that they're for 2 separate people. I just don't want to go through getting frozen and have to restart.

I don't think that's against the rules :S

Though you should probably stop going on the accounts at the same time on the same computer, else TNT might think you're sending them to yourself!

sounds perfectly fine! TNT had noted in an editorial once you dont have to put notes on ULs to say that families share one computer so i imagine you dont have to do it with trades! People do it with main to sides all the time...

sounds perfectly fine! TNT had noted in an editorial once you dont have to put notes on ULs to say that families share one computer so i imagine you dont have to do it with trades! People do it with main to sides all the time...

I think the OP is worried about TNT freezing him for making points on two accounts, not because he's transferring. You have to remember the OP said that his (or her?) sister is playing habi, hence earning NPs, and then transferring them to the OP's account.

But, if that editorial is accurate, I really wonder how TNT can tell if someone has multiple accounts or has a family member/close friend/etc using the same IP to play neo.