pleasepleaseplease help

tannah

:(While doing the altador plot, I forget to press continue and then went on to another step. But then I realized what happened then went back to press continue. This happened during part 12. I got the medicine but forgot to press continue, then i went on to the pie at the punch club. I realized what happened then went back to the medicine and pressed continue. Now the pie does not show up in my inventory and I keep refreshing the bandage page and nothing is happening. Is there any way that I can get back on track to continue the plot? PLEASE HELP!

*forgot

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or less.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well, the pie isn't supposed to show up in your inventory. ;) Once you have it you'll be able to feed the Vaeolus, and that's pretty much it. As for the bandage, it can sometimes take quite a while for anything to show up. You should be able to complete the plot just fine as it is. :)