Yay!! <^^>

Parry

I'm gonna be in the Neopain Times again:

Dear Tasmin Alibone,

Congratulations! Your entry (The King of Diamonds - A Letter) has been selected to appear in a future issue of the Neopian Times. A shiny trophy has been added to your user lookup. Thank you for contributing to the Neopian Times!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team

----

I waited 2 weeks before getting the held over letter, and another 2 weeks before getting the above news :D Aaaah, I'm so glad my first series got in - that brings my trophy total to 4, so I've still got another 6 to go before the Neopian Times Star avatar...

Oooh, congrats!! :D That's awesome!!

Question - do separate parts of your series count towards the avatar? like, if you get in with a 10-part story, will you get the avatar after the 10th one appears? Or does the whole story only count once?

I'm still waiting for their letter about the article I submitted 2 weeks ago ... I hope they don't reject me <_<

Good luck with your article! I personally had loads of rejects before The Squid Farm got in.

@Manta - It seems each part counts seperately - I've currently got 4 trophies, and King of Diamonds is a 3-part series, so that makes 1 trophy per part (my first trophy came from Squid Farm).

@Manta - It seems each part counts seperately - I've currently got 4 trophies, and King of Diamonds is a 3-part series, so that makes 1 trophy per part (my first trophy came from Squid Farm).

Awesome, thanks! :D I guess I should get to writing my series then...I've already planned 6 parts out xDD