What does the Altador Cup get you?

Gammarax

Hey guys,

I'm still catching up with everything new in Neopets, and the "main event" seems to be the AC. I can't really put my head around to why I should get involved in this, as it is simply just playing games and getting NP (from what I see).

Is it like a plot where the more points you get, you'll get a better reward when the event ends? I'm really curious because I personally find it a little boring, and the last event before I left neo was the Meridell War (now that was exciting!).

Can anyone somehow give me a reason why everyone is so involved in this event? :)

Cheers!

If you save up enough Altador Cup points, you can get yourself a rare Yooyu Petpet; and if you work super hard in the AC, you can get yourself a rare Paint Brush.

If you save up enough Altador Cup points, you can get yourself a rare Yooyu Petpet; and if you work super hard in the AC, you can get yourself a rare Paint Brush.

Hey neomysterion! Thanks for the quick reply!

Where do you get this information? I was looking at the AC coverage of TDN and didn't see any of this. Also, by "work super hard" and "rare Paint Brush", can you give an example as to how much hard work and what rare PB is possible to get?

Haha! Thanks for the info bro!

Here are examples of what kind of prizes you can get from the altador cup if you get enough points.

Altador Cup IV

Altador Cup V

Each year gives out different prizes.

Here is a list of all the ranks in the AC and what you need to reach them.

The more points you get the better (and more) stuff you can get. You need a pretty high rank (probably close to All-Star) to get the really good stuff that can sell for a lot. It's too late to reach a high rank this year because the AC is almost over.

Here are examples of what kind of prizes you can get from the altador cup if you get enough points.

Altador Cup IV

Altador Cup V

Each year gives out different prizes.

Here is a list of all the ranks in the AC and what you need to reach them.

The more points you get the better (and more) stuff you can get. You need a pretty high rank (probably close to All-Star) to get the really good stuff that can sell for a lot. It's too late to reach a high rank this year because the AC is almost over.

Hi Luciana! Thanks for all those links, really helped me out. Now I know why everyone is involved in that. Ah well, hope a war plot comes next! *crosses fingers*