100k per Day Via Habitarium

Cornflakes

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep 5 of each kind of egg in my item bag. I delete the rest. (And not directly from my item bag, I know better.)

Actually deleting the eggs from your item bag will still give you the XP. It's just added when the points from your next harvest are added as opposed to right away. (Unless that changes at level 50?) It saves a lot of time.

Actually deleting the eggs from your item bag will still give you the XP. It's just added when the points from your next harvest are added as opposed to right away. (Unless that changes at level 50?) It saves a lot of time.

Not in my case. I deleted a few eggs from the bag and never got the XP. Better safe than sorry, I just drag them out and delete.

Sorry for the late response, I guess I'm terrible with explaining things but the tiles are on the bottom and the left side, eg in my picture I got dozens of gems(I even refreshed and no lock out) but not one gem appeared at the left or bottom(thou the bottom left is full of buildings I could move and no gems go there)

3444o08.jpg

Edit: you do get xp from discarding eggs in your bags, just put all your workers into houses then discard and wait for the xp update(every 30 sec) and the xp bar will go up.

i didn't read the entire thread (sleepy). but i notice that the browser i'm using can also make a difference - i make a significant amount more in IE than i do in firefox. i know some people on the habbie neoboards say that chrome nets them the least amount of NP, so i guess stay away from that one? imo it's probably because of lag issues, since IE lags a lot less for me than FF. :/

Today I made quite a bit more money than usual. This happened because:

1. I spent the day building, upgrading, then deleting houses. You get XP from finishing a building and upgrading it. You can upgrade houses 3 times so that's 200xp for building, 300xp for upgrading to level 2, and another 300xp for level 3, which comes to a total of 800xp per house. Also, houses consume a good amount of resources and they consume them fairly evenly. Build, upgrade fully, then delete from item bag.

I've seen people say that building/upgrading/deleting nests is the way to go, but they take too long to consume resources because they don't cost that much. So I'm sticking with houses.

2. I refreshed an extra time whenever I went to collect gems, which was once every couple of hours. Once I had to refresh FOUR TIMES to collect them all, so I think it's a good idea to refresh until they stop appearing. Someone smart said this already in this topic but I just wanted to confirm it.

I also moved some buildings away from the starter tiles like Duckyz suggested. It may have helped.

I've been playing since 11 and it's 8 now. In that 9 hours, I made 70k from my habi, and I haven't been on it constantly. I'm pleased. :)

I'm going to try the different browser thing tomorrow. I didn't even think of that.

Duckyz- I didn't know that! That applies to all types of Habitariums, right?

Not sure, I've only used the one map someone mentioned it to me months ago while we were discussing glitches in hab and I never checked his map.

i make a significant amount more in IE than i do in firefox. i know some people on the habbie neoboards say that chrome nets them the least amount of NP, so i guess stay away from that one? imo it's probably because of lag issues, since IE lags a lot less for me than FF. :/

I use chrome and get no lag issues, thou I have force low qual flash and always zoomed in all the way and in a corner. I wonder how much more I could make a day by switching but I love chrome to much.

@cornflakes

You have so much more patience than me, after the first day I just bought and deleted expensive decorations.

Gahhh I really cant be bothered to read all the replies so I'm just gonna reply to the original post :P

I have four nesters, five soldiers and the rest workers so I can continually gain exp without having to check my eggs all the time, as I usually forget :P. I also have lots of storage thingies which I regularly delete, build another then upgrade it which gives lots of exp and also makes sure your storage doesn't fill up whilst your not about.

^_^ ^_^

i didn't read the entire thread (sleepy). but i notice that the browser i'm using can also make a difference - i make a significant amount more in IE than i do in firefox. i know some people on the habbie neoboards say that chrome nets them the least amount of NP, so i guess stay away from that one? imo it's probably because of lag issues, since IE lags a lot less for me than FF. :/

Has anyone commented on how Safari compares to the other browsers?

I do the check on my eggs thing because I can't leave my computer running on habi for very long with the screen on any brightness or it overheats :/ (Hence the reason I have 21 nesters. it works well for me).

Ever since I started doing the house thing, I've been making excellent nps. I was able to remove some storages since I don't need that many anymore, which is good because now I have practically nothing on my starting tiles.

I hope and pray that TnT doesn't suddenly decide to add new levels now. I'm almost at 2 mil and I need lots more money!!

So let me get this right, the fastest way is workers and not eggs? And I suggest everytime a storage is maxed out, build as many nests as you can before you delete the storage. For those who just delete when it gets full anyway.

This is so annoying. My internet isn't going to be fixed for ANOTHER two weeks, so no Habi for me.

I can't earn NP at all at the minute cause I can't play games so I'm just spending :( It's making me sad.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the tips everyone. I started my habi 2 days ago and am at level 26. On my way! I don't even care for 100k...50k would make me happy. Been looking for another revenue source ever since stocks bored me.

Did anyone ever try this? If so what were your general results? I want to try it but I am still 20 levels away from 50 :(

Did anyone ever try this? If so what were your general results? I want to try it but I am still 20 levels away from 50 :(

I used Chrome for one day and it severely affected my income.

For some reason I can't run Habi in IE 9 so I didn't try that one.

I've been running it in good ol Firefox and doing just fine.

I can make 150kish on a saturday; but I get up at 5am & stay up until around midnight so that's nearly 19 hours.

I have 5 soldiers, 6 nesters and 35 workers.

Don't build and discard storages!! Build nests/houses/barracks - when you discard storages you also discard their contents and as you get experience from building buildings you're potentially losing experience there as you can build less.

I use FF but on IE I lose a fortune.

Also, I find that if I've left it too long and the starting area is over filled when I refresh the page new gems pop up where I've already collected some - but I always collect what I see before refreshing, I don't want to be locked out and my habi already has a glitch with 'no resolution available at this point'.

:D

So the consensus is to stick to firefox? I tried it on IE but after a few hours my IE would crash. Happened without fail after a few hours of habi time. I've been using Chrome and it seems fine, but then again I am still not 50 so I have to wait until then to really test between ff and chrome.

I've been making some serious monies from Habitarium the past couple of days, it's brilliant! The most I used to get was about 50K a day, now with more workers and less nesters it's doubled! I'm so pleased :D

I also use FF. Chrome and IE are just generally slower and less user friendly in my opinion :/. I'm relieved to know I'm using the 'right' browser for Habi!

Thank you for all the tips everyone. I started my habi 2 days ago and am at level 26. On my way! I don't even care for 100k...50k would make me happy. Been looking for another revenue source ever since stocks bored me.

How in the world are you at 26 after two days?!

I'm still on level 19 and I started my Habi at least the day I made my new account on neopets which was a month ago!

I generally have mine running all day when I'm on the computer(which is literally all day)and I gain very slowly a level a day if I'm lucky.

And I don't understand what you kids are doing here, are you like.. building the houses, etc and then discarding them for the exp?

And after a storage gets full and can't hold anymore resources, you discard that as well?

Why?