Pet Sizes

Cornflakes

The list makes me wonder about baby pets. When I painted my korbat I was shocked by how tiny her image got.

Also this reminds me how painfully American I am. I saw 100 cm and thought "Wow, only a foot tall!"

Faaacepalm.

lol! Don't feel bad, I have no clue how tall 100 cm is. That's why when I saw the pictures I was so surprised.

was originally an Eyrie and even though he's now a Mutant Ruki, his height is still 166cm.

wow .. you have a freakishly huge bug running around your house ?!

I have no clue how tall 100 cm is

100 cm is 1 meter = 3.28 ft

wow .. you have a freakishly huge bug running around your house ?!

xD yes I do (and I'm slightly freaked out now, caus if kPD was real, he'd actually be taller than me)

kawaiiAddison's amusing me more - my largest pet is a Mallow Grundo, and if he was real, he would actually reach my waist. That's quite a big marshmallow o.O

I wonder if the Earth Fairie still adds height(I think it was both, but now I'm not sure)

Anyway...

My Kougra 74 cm, 134 pounds (a bit bigger)

My Hissi 36cm, 59 pounds (a fair bit smaller)

My Lutari(zapped) 48 cm 117 pounds (which is slightly big for the Peophin he was)

Latest lab(currently uni) 128 cm, 95lbs

Well a Uni's horn has to add to it's height, right? But lookit, if you think about it like this it may make more sense:

Buzz = Bee/Wasp

Xweetok = chipmunk

Koi = Koi (big surprise there)

Bori = armadillo

Lutari = otter

It loses sense about the time you run into the Ruki, so never mind. Though if the Uni is a Pegasus, not a unicorn, it makes a little more sense.

I would know how big 100 cm is if I googled it

I use the metric system .. I had to memorize how tall I am in ft. for when my American friends ask :P

I don't understand the lbs. weight system though ... I deal in Kilograms :worried: