Oh, The Plastic Horror!

Scarlet Fever

I broke many a Barbie Doll in my youth, so maybe I can help.

Did the head just pop off (there is a little plastic piece/joint that is in the neck & holds the head on) or is the plastic on the neck snapped also?

The little ball-joint is still in the head. No neck snap-age, luckily.

Edit: The google-fu is not strong with me today either. Not finding much in that respect. -.-

LOL....and I just found out why her head was missing in the first place. My daughter is 3, but speaks fairly well for her age and was able to explain fairly quickly that she was trying to feed Tiana, but couldn't get her head back on. My child...she is adorable...and pretty practical.

You should be able to pop the head back onto the ball joint, since the neck isn't broken. You may have to squish its head to get a good grip on it while attempting to re-attach it.

My cousin used to break head off all the time and as syrin said you should be good since the neck isn't broken. I know if that doesn't work there is some sort of trick where you make a small slit with scissors at the bottom of the head or neck, depending on what the doll is made of. I realize this post is probably really confusing but it's been such a long time since I've seen my cousin do it I can't really remember what it is. Maybe google will know but hopefully you're just able to pop it right on. Good luck!

There's this fantastic stuff called DUCT TAPE :laughingsmiley:

Naaaah, don't do that, that'd be ghetto. :)

Just try pushing the head back on. If that doesnt work, superglue it to the neck/joint thing.