I thought that this was weird (and against TNT rules)

Dcoolb

Yeah so someone (I'm not telling the name) had a lot up saying "NM for the lot!" I neomailed the person and waited... I was offline when the person neomailed me back: sure smiley.gif my pass is [not saying] change now!!!!!! and enjoysmiley.gif I was so shocked! I didn't even try to go on the account mainly because I knew it was against the rules and didn't want to be frozen. But I just thought this was the weirdest thing ever~!

Soo... what are you gonna do with the password? '_'

Nothing... Lol I'm not going on the account. I reported the person. Oh, I just checked the account (using the search thingy) and it is disabled... Shocker...

Aw how dumb and boring. ~_~ I wonder why that person even did that? Maybe someone got into their account? hmm.

It could be... Or it could be someone wanting to ruin it for someone else, they were quitting and didn't care, or just stupid...

Totally weird. o_O

Maybe they did something to get frozen one purpose and were hoping to like. Take people down with them?

If your IP had just logged into the account that did whatever to get frozen, you could have gotten frozen, too.

Or they were trying to do some misguided act of charity...?

Or they wanted you to log in right as they self-froze so you could see what you could have gotten and then have it frozen before you could get it...?

So many, many weird theories that don't really pan out into a real plan. o_O

It's a good thing you didn't try it, though. D: You could have gotten in trouble, probably.

Not sure how the whole IP thing words. xD

good call not going to that account ... most probably it was compromised and who knows, maybe the (hacker/intruder) installed a malicious coding in it or something .. he/she was intentionally trying to get frozen ...

I wonder if it was someone mad at someone else and sabotaging their account. Although it's a lot of trouble to go to.

Do you think it could have been a kid just being dumb/misguided about passwords?