Lab Map Price

Piticent

Hello TDN! I'm aware because of TNT giving out free pieces, the price of a full map has dropped to 500K. My question is, does anybody think because of people taking pieces out of the economy by using the map, it will reinflate to 1.05 mil?

I really hope it does!

I spent 570K on a full set with some of the monies I was saving for Marvums PB in hopes that prices will start to inflate soon :P

I saw someone on the TP with like 14 sets! If it does go back up they'll be minted!

I just checked the Trading Post and it looks like they're still going for 1.2mil. Where are you seeing them for 500k? I want to get one.

How are you sorting your search? If you search the newest ones, it will bring those up, and those are going to be the cheapest ones.

I bought one for 425k, I was so thrilled too, considering a month ago I would be paying more than double.

I found a lot of people on the TP were willing to haggle down their prices. If you have codestones or faeries or something they'll lower their price even more. Try NM them.

Also as I side note Im not selling any lab pieces I get from KQ... I'm going to wait for the prices to inflate again. Its just not worth it to be a seller right now I guess XD

Best of luck to everyone!