GB Caps

nessaharris

For those of you who also handle neocash you've no doubt learned of the ridiculous "one box per $5" system. This to say I'm at the point where I still have a lot of neocash, but no boxes, and I would like to trade. GB caps are extremely sought after and so not an easy thing to acquire. Therefore my questions are: how often are GB caps released in the mall? How long do they stay there for? Do they appear with the other caps? And how much do they cost?

EDIT: Big idiot that I am, I didn't notice that there currently are GB caps in the mall. So. Uhrm. Yes.

I've purchased 2, 1 that had 1 GB in it and 1 that had 2 GBs. They both cost 200NC, so far as I remember. As for how often they're released, I don't think they're released at set time intervals (like once a month or something), though I seem to remember mine being themed (The Valentine's one and I think a Winter One).

Guest Darksk1n

They are released twice a month I believe because this month when the AC started I got the YoYu ball giftbox capsule!

They are not just good for getting boxes THEY ALSO GOOD FOR TRADING

When you trade stuff a lot of ppl trade valuable stuff for GB capsules. So remember that also.

You might wanna buy some and save them to trade later You cld get some NICE RETIRED NC MALL items.

My yoyu ball GB capsule gave me 4 boxes and a Yuyu Ball box and 2 items. It was nice.

When they come they are only in the nc mall for like a WEEK so you have to HURRY AND GET THEM!

They're in the mall generally once a month, towards the end of the month, for about a week. Sometimes they'll be released around holidays as well.

GB caps hate me, as do all chance based things, but i do pretty well trading them :D

They're 200nc. TNT tried to be greedy in December and made them 250nc, but people balked at them trying to scam us more than they already are. Usually, they appear alongside a seasonal 250nc cap as well :)