Lever of Doom Avatar

groovyjenny

This avatar seriously hated me. I spent quite a bit on it, on several different occasions. I hope it's easier for you. (My friend was the one that got me to try for it. She got it after spending a total of 1k on it.)

I'm already up to 10k :worried:

Your friend was really lucky! Only 10 tries at it and she got it! I am convinced that all the random avvies don't like me either :sad01_anim: Still waiting on quite a few. I'm gonna be persistent though. Every week or so I'll go at if I don't get it with my 20k today (:

if you get it in 20k, i will be very envious :laughingsmiley:

I probably spent a quarter mil on that thing xDD

if you get it in 20k, i will be very envious :laughingsmiley:

I probably spent a quarter mil on that thing xDD

Dang! I barely have that in my bank! XD But I think I will put 20k in it! Going to try now! (Oh and thanks in advance groovyjenny for getting my sucked back into the NP sink known as the lever of doom!)

<_< My 20k is gone and no avvie. Ah well, I tried! I'll give it another go next week or so. And sorry for getting you sucked back into the lever of doom dcoolb! Not my intentions! But yeah, it is a H-U-G-E neopoint sink! I had spent 200k trying to get the kelp avvie last week and STILL didn't get it and my neopet was "very bloated" :angry: One day though!

This board inspires me to go try again. I get tired of the Coconut Shy cutting me off. Anybody else want to give it a shot this afternoon?

How long did it take you, Angelo?

I have the feeling that it has to be done all at once, but it's probably not true. Still, I'm afraid that if I quit I'll lose my "progress," whatever that means.

PS Congrats, Cornflakes! I love my vending machine avatar.

Edited by Nika

How long did it take you, Angelo?

there's no "progress" .. it's completely random .. it took me ,, mmm .. 3 years ? lol .. i played it for AGES .. spending 5-20k each time ...

then one day about a month ago I got it on my first pull ...

I'm dropping another 100k on this today. At least the odds are better than Wheel of Excitement!

---------

edit:

"You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!"

GOT IT! It was so boring but 70k in I got it. In total it probably took about 100k... good luck to everybody!