Evil TNT Making My Collection Harder. . .

nbbug132

I was both thrilled and scared to see two new Darigan Toys in the news today. I collect Darigan Toys, I love them. They've got great personality and I love the colors in them.

My gallery theme is based around my toy collection. I am loving the Kougra figure especially. However, this is the 2nd time in about a month they've rolled out new Darigan Toys and I still haven't even gotten my hands on the last two.

So just curious, what do you collect? It doesn't have to be for a gallery or whatever, it can just be what you love/admire on Neopets.

Why do you love it?

I looooooove working on my gallery, it's my main Neopets Hobby and I pour more money into it that I care to admit!! And I haven't even started working on the super rare stuff yet!!

I collect anything and everything BLUMAROO! My favourite pet in all of Neopia!

My Gallery

There is the link to my gallery, if you would like to have a look, it's getting pretty big now!!

Good luck with your collection, I hope you are able to get your hands on those 4 new toys asap AND nice and cheaply!!

I collect music items in my gallery - and u're right .. they keep making it harder and harder .. the last 5 or 6 instruments released were all 90+ rarity ... not to mention the dancing wearables they released for the Hissi ...

I also collect Shiny Obsidians

two new Darigan Toys in the news today

I searched for you and these are the latest ones released

Darigan Kougra Collectible Figurine - r88

Darigan Kau Collectable Figurine - r87

Darigan Flotsam Collectable Figurine - r92

Darigan Pteri Collectable Figurine - r94

that's not so bad .. they'll all be reasonably priced soon .. toys don't get very expensive