Neopets Wikia

Jr5838

Hello there! I'm new here. I have been following the TDN website for a couple months but I never knew it was a community! It's awesome to be here. :) I also have a neopets wikia that needs LOTS of editing. I am the head beuracrat on there and I need some people to help me over there, Please. :) I was also planning on using information from this site to upload to the wiki, but I want to ask for permission first.

I hope this doesn't count as spam 0_0 (I'm only posting this once, right here.)

heh heh. Sorry about the grammar. ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest iYoshinho

Sites like TDN and Jellyneo cover more than your wiki sadly.

TDN has their articles and tutorials while JN has the item database which has all the items on Neopets, Book of ages (Basically a Neopedia almost), many guides and tutorials on anything/everything on Neopets and an image database of all neopets images.

Well,the Neopets Guild is the first and the oldest neopets wiki. It's been here since wikia started in 04. It's been through A Lot of leaders and I am the latest one to pick this wiki up.

I know websites cover a lot more than we do. Neopets guild doesn't give advice on games or how to make quick Neopoints. (although u can make a blog for it)

The wikia is a library for topics. I simply want our wikia to be the ultimate Database for all things Neopets.

I've never heard of Jellyneo. I'll check 'em out.

Jellyneo is better than this wiki in every way... Still, It's my job to bring the neopets wikia to life. Its not about being "better", it's about sharing info about your favorite topic. and our info is HEAVILY outdated. Again, contribute to my wiki if you can. I need pics that DON'T have a watermark, so I'll be taking most of the pictures myself I guess... Although I wouldn't mind the help. ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.