*waves hi* New to the forums

Mandipi

Hello everyone :)

I'm Mandi/Mandipi. Obviously new to the forums here (but not to tdn, been using that site for awhile).

Some about me:

I'm 20, been playing neo for quite a bit. Took a long long hiatus but have been back for a year now.

I used to make graphics, but as I haven't had a reason to for about 3 years now, I'm rather rusty (which is implying that my graphix were good at any point :P)

I used to work for JN awhile ago as a content writer/item databaser (don't hold it against me ;))

I can be a decent person, I just don't talk much (trying to fix this!)

I like parenthetical citations. :D

So yeah. I won't bite, promise. Talk to me. :3

I'm Rank 4 -- hoping to get Rank 5 today. I hadn't been playing as much as I would have liked... (I got sick for a long while) but I'm trying to make up for it. It's still the best I've done in an AC ever.

I too was banking on facing Kreludor in the finals. It's so fitting, both being space teams. Last game we played together, I know almost everyone was sitting on the edges of their seats, wanting to see how our match played out. (VP included, we weren't sure if we won or lost at all :P) I really think it's going to come down to us, I have a feeling.

Though you're right... where did KI come from? ! :P

hehe! This is my first AC, Im afraid I haven't been playing my fair share, and plus people are saying YYB has changed and is a lot easier now so i really should be. it's just so hard to commit myself, I do hundreds of other things on neo too! but when it comes down to it (like today, were facing DC and Im determined not to let them win) I'll do my part!

I wasn't sure if I wanted to join Kreludor or Virtupets, and apparently both are amazing! Im so proud of my team and am rooting for all teams at this point.

Same here, I almost joined Kreludor. It's interesting -- I hear that a lot. Our teams are super similar :P

But yeah, I wish I had the super motivation/dedication to get all star, but there's no way I would even if I wasn't sick. But I'm the same as you, when we are against a large team, I try to play as much as possible. ^_^

I just did 5 games of yyb, and I think I'm done for a bit *sigh*

I only played that much when I still needed the avatar. it's amazing I always think we're safe and decide to stop, but then seeing the results the next day blows my mind. We lose at Slushie Slinger like every single day! I really don't know what's up with that.

Who are you playing against today?

Yeah, we're pretty horrible at SlSl too :P

It's funny, the games that I think we're okay are the ones we lose. Like when we played against you guys and didn't know if we won, we did. But against Brightvale we lose. It's weird.

We're playing against Altador today :) How about you?

haha that's so true. and really what does a draw mean? How can it be that there are sooo many users, yet soo many times we end up with the exact same score? that seems soo fishy! anyway were up against Darigan :S I was worried about them a while ago. not so much anymore but still Ive been surprised one too many times!

Mandipi, are you the same one who was ex-staff from Jellyneo? I go there and saw you in the shoutbox there.

I'm Neomysterion (formerly The Plushie Ultimatum from Jellyneo), and glad you made it to TDN.

Awesome Courage set by the way, still one of my favourite series on Cartoon Network since I was 7.

Mel; I think it counts as a draw if they're in like a range of 100 or 200 (or maybe higher?) Anyways, DARIGAN IS SCARY :P

Hey Neomysterion. Yup, that was me :) I stopped by awhile ago for nostalgia sake, I think I remember seeing your name. I'm glad I made it here too. You guys are so much... nicer. xD

YAY, another courage lover. *high fives*