435,300 NP

Angeló

I hunted down the secret lab map today .. I wanted a second set

Sellers of Full sets were asking for 535K minimum ... one even wanted 650-700k .. I was like , fat chance dude! <_<

I started buying them piece by piece .. I got a couple good prices at the shopwiz (the cheapest ones) then hit the TP .. I must have offered on tens of pieces :D I know that on the TP , most people want a quicksale , so I offered lower-than-TP prices ... I managed to save at least 20k off the shopwiz price on each piece ... end result : 435,300 NP total paid :D

I think it's a very snazzy price compared to the outrageous prices the SLM was going for until a few days ago .. we're almost back to 2005 he he he ... of course it'll never be for 200k again ... but hey ... it's still awesome :D

so .. I'm gonna send the map to my side , and zap "randomsilliness" the Yurble .. I think the name fits for a lab rat :) I also got the petpet lab map to compliment it ...

EDIT:

my first lab zap :

The ray is fired at randomsilliness

... and he gains 4 maximum hit points

my first petpet lab zap :

The ray has increased its level to: 2

Wow, what a fantastic bargin!! I paid almost 1.1 mil for my lab map about 3 months ago! If only I knew this was gonna happen, could of saved myself a bundle! Congrats Angelo!!!

Congrats! You've had a lot more luck at zapping than I have! XD But I'm still seeing people putting the full map on the TP for 900k still! I'm glad I spent a lot less!

Congrats on the great deals!

I feel like kind of a clod for spending 1mil on the map the morning of the day the code went out. lol..Oh well, I met a pretty cool person by buying the set.

I'm thinking about buying my missing pieces for my other two sides.

Gratz Angelo!! :D

The low prices are making me want a second lab...even though i know how terrible my luck is with it. xD

Congrats! I just bought my second full lab set yesterday, also just buying individuals. I think I spent closer 500k. I did manage to snag all but one piece from shops alone and got piece #5 for about 110k.

My first zap on my new set? Gender change for my side Cybunny <_<

POO!!

I wish I'd read this like... 30 seconds ago

I just bought another map for 570K :O

I'm debating what to do with it... I don't know whether to put it on a side or give to my friend Josh who doesn't have one yet. I traded my Pirate Chomby for a RG Shoy for him recently as well, reckon if I give him the map as well I'll just be spoiling him haha. I dunno o_O

Nice! I didn't even consider using the map for a side... I might now. I bought it in hopes that it'll rise again some day and I'll make a nice profit. Or maybe I'll buy another one... 2 map sets for a price less than what 1 cost a few days ago. Sheeesh.

Nice! I didn't even consider using the map for a side... I might now.

yeah , me neither ... but then I said .. why not!!?

I just bought another map for 570K :O

well that IS the going price .. even if you buy them individually from the wiz + the UB "mountain" one (number 5) ... you'd still spend that amount .. I just happen to like to bargain and i'm very patient , i stayed for more than 2 hrs on the TP last night bidding on the "newest" pieces that kept showing up ... and eventually someone would accept my offer ....

I did manage to snag all but one piece from shops alone and got piece #5 for about 110k.

I was going to buy them from the shops .. but still the pieces that go for 80k on the shop, I bought for 60 or 65k ... I didn't pay more than 65k for any piece except 80k for the bubbles one (shopwiz 99k) and 103k for #5 :)

even though i know how terrible my luck is with it. xD

you should go for it .. you never know . my luck is terrible too (today my yurble didn't change at all and i lost 2 lvls on my main) .. i think i have double the chance of annoyance now ... but it's still fun

I'm still seeing people putting the full map on the TP for 900k

IKR?!!! they need a reality check !! someone neomailed me asking for 475k for ONE PIECE only ... and when I told her I got it for 80k she said "I don't care" .. haha jerk !

Congratz on the 100K profit, if you are selling it that is

Thanks , but I'm using it on my side

If only I knew this was gonna happen, could of saved myself a bundle!

yeah , no one knew that ... and the only reason I actually got it is because it deflated and I took a chance ... and I decided that if it were to cost me more than 450k , I won't get it ... there was no way I was going to buy it at the old prices ...

3 years ago, whole set of lab map just cost you about 450k

yeah !! and 3 yrs before that , it was for 200k only ... it seems to keep doubling and doubling !!

Congrats on the great deal! But I must be out of the loop. Why did the prices drop so dramatically?

I have a map on my main and my side... I got both so long ago that I don't know what I paid, but I'm sure it wasn't anywhere near a million. I don't think I'll be collecting another but with a price that good, who knows!

Congrats on the great deal! But I must be out of the loop. Why did the prices drop so dramatically?

TNT gave out a code in celebration of their 1 Trillion Views

the code gave you a random lab map piece .. so all of them dropped in price ...

i think you can still use it ... go to Grundo warehouse and submit this code NEO1TRILHPRZCDE

Hrm, tempted to buy a full set and wait for them to inflate again...

that may take a while ... I think

but I'm bad with investments so .. I don't know :mellow: