Rank all the AC Teams

I'm gonna do this quick okay.?

1. Altador

- If they only had a better record, I would have joined them.

2. Terror Mountain

- Awesomeness. Colors. Snow. Need I say more?

3. Shenkuu

- My team for 5 years now. I like the theme and players.

4. Maraqua

- Water = Awesomeness.

5. Roo Island

- Jumping Blumaroos, Pteris and more! Fun! Fun! Fun! :D

6. Krawk Island

- PIIRRAATEEES!! :D And It's my friend's team. So yeah. Krawk Island's awesome! The new forward brings something new to the team. ;)

7. Virtupets

- ROBOTS! I like futuristic themes. ;) and the logos just plain awesome!

8. Mystery Island

- NATIVES! I just like the idea of creating this team. The combination of neopets are good and they're just awesome at performing yooyuball upsets just like Shenkuu. :)

9. Brightvale

- I like the kingdom theme and their "strategy" are just awesome. They are also capable of performing upsets against top-ranked teams!

10. Meridell

- Knights in shining armor? Hahaha. Meridell's just an extemely unpredictable team. That's what makes them awesome. :D

11. Tyrannia

- DINOS! I like Dinos and prehistorical themes. Tyrannia's a nice team. Just lacks a little awesomess.

12. Kreludor

- Kreludor isn't a bad team. Nothing inside me just says that I should join or even have interest in Kreludor.

13. Moltara

- The colors of the forwards get too distracting sometimes.

14. Faerieland

- The Faeries! I don't hate them. I just don't like them.

15. Haunted Woods

- I don't hate the Zombies. It's just that, I just don't seem to have this magnetic force between me and them.

16. Darigan Citadel

- Don't get me wrong. I don't hate the minions. Darigan Citadel's theme isn't just my thing. But I head it's pretty fun being a minion.

17. Lost Desert

- Hate the colors. I just don't like the theme and stuff. Started disliking them when "Dirty" Navers played so dirty.

18. Kiko Lake

- I don't hate Kikos but.. Too much Kikos in one team. Roo Island has only 1 Blumaroo and Krawk Island currently has none. The only different player is the goalee. Which is also an aquatic neopet.

There! I'm done. You satisfied now? :D

I'm gonna do this quick okay.?

2. Terror Mountain

- Awesomeness. Colors. Snow. Need I say more?

It's nice to see another Terror Mountain fan. Prytariel thanks you for the kind words. ;)