Extreme herder help

ladydaphne

I think, though this is a game largely based on skill, there is a certain amount of luck involved. I found sometimes when I'm playing, Balthazar will get somewhat glitched, even before I pick up the last petpet. This seems to happen most when petpets are nearly equal distances away from him on either sides of the pen, and even groups of petpets on either side of the pen. He doesn't know which way to go because he usually goes for the closest pets (but not always), so he ends up, for lack of a better description, spinning in circles confused, giving you time to snatch the pets. Sometimes, he'll not go after the nearest one, giving you time to snatch it before getting the one farther away that he decided to chase. I'm not sure if these are small glitches, but due to the score required and the difficulty once the pen has been reduced to one opening make me think that it's encoded into the game to sometimes give us a break.