Habitarium glitch?

bataclops

Has anyone else ever had this glitch in Habitarium and if so, how did you fix it? I am level 50 and I left the computer on for several hours for my P3s to harvest and when I came back Flash had failed and it was no longer open (this has happened before). When I try to reopen Habitarium I can see my nests, storage, trees, rocks, etc. but no P3s and no resource information on the bottom of the screen. I have heard that having too many gems can cause the game to glitch and I am wondering if that may be the case.

It may be what's known as the "watch it die" glitch. You can't see your P3s and just watch your buildings and resources deteriorate. Explained in this petpage

If you were a victim of the gem glitch, you wouldn't be able to load the Habi at all.

Thanks! I don't really know anyone I could try the second solution with and the first one seems like a long shot. I guess I will just have to wait until they figure out how to fix the glitch. It's a shame though because once you get to Level 50 it is a really nice way to make np.