How much..

Tank Girl

... is this worth?

1tx0tj.gif

I've been trying to search for it on SSW but it comes up with the same piece every time, which isn't the piece I have ¬_¬

It says 11K on Jellyneo but that was last updated in feb. None on the TP have a price :/

... I didn't try the regular SW, no. I'm too lazy for that haha. I was hoping someone on here might just know :/

I did try the TP but there aren't any prices listed for that one.

your best bet is to keep refreshing on the SSW and just check each piece.

Ha. I got it on my first search.

Lowest- 6,666

Highest-8000

EDIT: Here's the rest

Ahhh thank you! 6,500 it is ^_^

Really don't understand why it's that expensive when the full map awards like 10K...

EDIT: They should totally bring out avatars for completing those sorts of maps!!

Oh. My. Can you imagine the inflation if they did? Then again, these pieces are much less rare. But there would probably still be some inflation issues.

On a side note, when pricing things using the SSW, you don't always have to go lower than the lowest price. I use it, but price things a little higher than the highest result. if the highest is 350, for example, I sell it for around 500-650. And things move in my shop fairly steady. Just a little tip in case you want to widen your profit margins a bit. Many people still shop using the regular SW and many aren't committed enough to refresh numerous times to find the lowest price out of ALL the sections. You're still offering a low price, but you're able to make a little more profit off items, especially when it comes to selling more expensive things. For buyable paint brushes and things, I often price anywhere from 5-20k more than the highest price on the SSW and am still able to sell the items fairly quickly.

That's true but I bet the avatar for it would be soo cool :D

I'm collecting all the Evil Coconuts, pronto. I reckon they may bring out an avvie for that at some point and they're already like 70K each as it is o_O