Faerieland

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is faerieland awesome

^^Dude, how'd you get 17-0 without the opponents gettin all up in yo space? They go superfast after 13 for me -.-

Also, Faerieland is a team with great sportsmanship but all the little girls join them and play one game a day, therefore they don't do so well.

Don't get me wrong, there are some seriously awe-inspiring people on FLUFF on the AC boards.

^^Dude, how'd you get 17-0 without the opponents gettin all up in yo space? They go superfast after 13 for me -.-

Also, Faerieland is a team with great sportsmanship but all the little girls join them and play one game a day, therefore they don't do so well.

Don't get me wrong, there are some seriously awe-inspiring people on FLUFF on the AC boards.

Well I tell to get off my grill! Lol! I was doing really well, my other scores were like 16-1 and 13-4 and it goes on... But Faerieland doesn't have to much support...

Well I tell to get off my grill! Lol! I was doing really well, my other scores were like 16-1 and 13-4 and it goes on... But Faerieland doesn't have to much support...

The best I've done was 15-1 :(

And I only do good against 3+1 teams, like MI today ^_^

I like Faerieland, actually like them more than alot of other teams (especailly DC). I wish more people would support them most people think there to girly -_-

I agree with what most of the other people have said. It's a good team, and it's just a shame that they don't get a better support block. I did want to add though that I love their makeover. Those colors look really great together and it's always fun when various separate site events get tied together. Actually with the makeover Faerie land has moved way up on my lists of favorite teams.

1k-1.png?t=1306963127

This was before the update, where you had more time to score...that was easy back then.

I think its a shame that really ANY team has to lose as much as teams like FL, AL, or MT, but that's just how the cookie crumbles. In order for there to be really good teams, there also has to be really bad teams.

I like faerieland but I couldn't support them because they aren't very strong of a team. However, I still root for them on the side.

You shouldn't exclude choosing a certain team just because they aren't to great you should choose a team you have passion for.

You shouldn't exclude choosing a certain team just because they aren't to great you should choose a team you have passion for.

I agree; also you shouldn't pick a team just because you think they might win

I agree; also you shouldn't pick a team just because you think they might win

Yeah, I joined Terror Mountain in 2009 and haven't left them. I want to help them to an AC victory!

I'm pretty neutral about Faerieland. Like some others who have posted in this thread, they have a huge fanbase but don't do very well. I hate to say this, but a lot of people on Faerieland are relatively inexperienced or freeloaders. Also, I don't care much for the new logo and uniforms. Pink and green look too preppy for my tastes. :/

(I just remembered- I decided to start coloring a picture I drew of Ciona from Faerieland, and I think I'll color her wearing the old uniforms rather than the new ones. I don't get why the uniforms and logo had to be changed. :c)

I'm rather neutral towards Faerieland. I loved them when I was younger, and even played for them once. But between the color scheme and disappointing support I wouldn't play for them again. I don't choose teams that will win, but I do choose teams in which I can enjoy the time spent with the other supporters. If Faerieland could somehow remove all the young girls who hardly participate and build a real support system I might play for them again one day. Though that would also require a change in color scheme. ;) Maybe pink, yellow, and white. If it has to involve pink that is.

I'm rather neutral towards Faerieland. I loved them when I was younger, and even played for them once. But between the color scheme and disappointing support I wouldn't play for them again. I don't choose teams that will win, but I do choose teams in which I can enjoy the time spent with the other supporters. If Faerieland could somehow remove all the young girls who hardly participate and build a real support system I might play for them again one day. Though that would also require a change in color scheme. ;) Maybe pink, yellow, and white. If it has to involve pink that is.

So are you saying you like the old colour scheme better than the new one