Cheapest Transmorgification

mwcatlover

Aisha's the cheapest, you can usually get them for 100k on the TP.

Tradingwise, I don't think that's your best bet. What's better is to offer a custom of however many NPs, and let the person you're trading with pick. If you have a good name to do the custom on, that's even better :D

I remember when the Moehog trans was for 50k , and the Elephante Trans was for 80k .... *sigh*

*sings* the times they are a changin'

Hopefully TNT will do the next logical thing and increase the RE rate, or at least the rate of getting a transmog out of the Neocola machine :P

Aisha's the cheapest, you can usually get them for 100k on the TP.

Tradingwise, I don't think that's your best bet. What's better is to offer a custom of however many NPs, and let the person you're trading with pick. If you have a good name to do the custom on, that's even better :D

I realize that a Mutant custom won't go for much, but I really don't want a mutant neopet, so I figure I might as well try and trade it.

*sings* the times they are a changin'

Hopefully TNT will do the next logical thing and increase the RE rate, or at least the rate of getting a transmog out of the Neocola machine :P

Maybe they will release some, bringing down the price, like they did for faerie paint brushes and secret lab maps. What are the chances of this happening?

Maybe they will release some, bringing down the price, like they did for faerie paint brushes and secret lab maps. What are the chances of this happening?

They probably would, but then everyone would get one and it'd be practically worthless by then.

They probably would, but then everyone would get one and it'd be practically worthless by then.

Well yes, that's the point of deflating items ;)

Not necessarily - even the faerie paintbrushes are back up to 1 mil+ last I checked, and there are a *lot* more different types of transmogrification potions (which are also consumable). Notice how it worked with the lab map pieces - they all dropped, to a degree but there were 9 different pieces so the market isn't completely flooded with a bunch of one type. If you just wait they'll go back up (consumable, again). So while I think the prices will see a decent dip at the start of a mass release, I doubt there would be a price drop like the pbs that would stay so low for so long, especially with an avatar involved. Hopefully the most expensive (the 10mil+ ones) would stay low, but I highly doubt it, unless they scaled the number released based on how expensive they are - more for the more expensive that need deflating.