Against the rules?

Tank Girl

I don't know why it would be, but I've never heard of anyone doing this before, so I'd appreciate some clarification :)

I've noticed that even with the recent increase in pieces and deflation, some people still can't afford to get their own map.

I have three lab maps, and I was wondering if I offered to zap someones pet on one of my sides for them until it turns into something they want, then transfer it back to them, if that would be considered against the rules in any way?

TNT wouldn't approve ... since there's no guarantee that the pet will be returned to its owner bla bla bla

but ive done it before once or twice ... they wont notice unless u do it on a regular basis

Hmmm... I don't know if I'd want to risk getting frozen over something like that.

Maybe when I've completed my dreamies I could have lab map giveaways or something like that instead? :P

I don't think you're "allowed" to do that, but if you asked someone what their dreamies were, and happened to zap one, you could give it to them :laughingsmiley:

Not too big of a difference, but it's not too big of a deal. I know a lot of people who zap pets for their friends :P You shouldn't have to worry about it.

Yeahh that's just asking for trouble :P

I've said to a couple of people who really wanted Totasoko but weren't successful that I'm gonna try zapping for MSPP's for them ^_^ But they wouldn't have originally been their pets to begin with... So I think that's allowed.