New Paint Brush Colors

Sorry if I'm missing something but I don't really understand... what is an unconverted pet?

Unconverted pets are the old art-style for the Neopets.

If you go to neocolours.me.uk and similar sites that show Neopets colors, they will often show the old style and new style.

Example:

Old Kougra (Happy Male)

kougra_red_baby.gif

New Kougra (Happy Male)

4.png

Neopets changed all the pet's art in order to make use of the new customization system, but some people prefer the old style as it was more unique.

Hence the appeal of the UC, unconverted or unchanged art-style pets.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the explanation, Syrin. I used to play long ago but came back after customization, so I only vaguely remember the old style. I do, however, remember wondering where the circles behind all my pets went!

Heh, I'm the same way Nika. I remember when I found out how rare UC pets were, I jumped onto some of my old accounts I was getting ready to purge & was sad when I found out that none of my pets were painted anything that stayed UC.

I also remember reading something on the Customization guidelines about converting unconverted pets & I was thinking "why wouldn't you convert them?" Well, now I know :)

I do think I UC PB would be great, but depending on the cost, I could see it being a major headache too. Just imagine if someone had a Darigan Kougra, painted it with the UC PB & then was hit with a RE like Boochi . . . would it turn into UC baby or just baby? & then they'd have to go back & buy not just the Darigan PB, but the UC PB as well

It could get very complicated, very fast, but I'm still in love with the concept

I do think I UC PB would be great, but depending on the cost, I could see it being a major headache too. Just imagine if someone had a Darigan Kougra, painted it with the UC PB & then was hit with a RE like Boochi . . . would it turn into UC baby or just baby? & then they'd have to go back & buy not just the Darigan PB, but the UC PB as well

UC pets are immune from the Boochi RE and the "Turn invisible" RE for this very reason. :)

I like the idea of a UC paintbrush & only have it available for the colors/species that were given a choice, as well as the basic colors. I would love to have a UC Faerie Xweetok, but I'm not giving up my current FX for that, so if I could have a UC paintbrush that would be amazing. :wub_anim:

UC pets are immune from the Boochi RE and the "Turn invisible" RE for this very reason. :)

I like the idea of a UC paintbrush & only have it available for the colors/species that were given a choice, as well as the basic colors. I would love to have a UC Faerie Xweetok, but I'm not giving up my current FX for that, so if I could have a UC paintbrush that would be amazing. :wub_anim:

Ah I completely forgot about that immunity! Well, my mind's made up. We need a UC paintbrush.

Anybody good with concept art so we could make up a design and petition/bug TNT to make one? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wooah I wouldn't mind a Binary brush that looks so rad! I always hoped they'd make a Superhero/ Super villain brush. Like it would be gender oriented and time oriented so if you wanted a super villainous you'd have to paint them at night and have it be female.

That and Ice Cream! Ice is sorta there cause the Ice Bruce is ice creame though it looked better UC :/ but they'd be like Rocky Road Grarrl and like mint chocolate chip aishas!

I always hoped they'd make a Superhero/ Super villain brush. Like it would be gender oriented and time oriented so if you wanted a super villainous you'd have to paint them at night and have it be female.

This is the most genius idea I have ever heard in my life...definitely the most creative paint brush idea ever.

I would give my left arm to see this paint brush become a reality...it's totally magnificent in ever way!