Jhudora's Revenge

Ruto

Trixie sat down as well. "From Illusen, I guess. I like going!" She put on a wide smile.

Meanwhile, Tirano unpacked the supplies from her bag, checking everything to make sure Trixie didn't damage it. Satisfied, she put up the supplies on the shelf over the beds and set her bag aside. A voice sprang up from behind her, "You're sister's petty magic is nothing against mine." Tirano spun around, looking for the source of the voice. No one was in the room. She checked out the window and behind the door. Nothing. Tirano quickly exited the room and went to where Trixie and Robasia were sitting.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Psst...great place to jump in, but please fill out the character form located on the first post so that we can get an idea of what your pet is like. ;)))

((To be edited.))

Name: Jerana

Species: Gelert

Color: Faerie

Personality: Jerana is the older sibling of Trixie and Tirano. She is not one to walk away when her friends and family are threatened.

((Pucuh! Sisters? I think I missed that part of the form...))

Tirano shook her head. "Nevermind. Trixie, show me what you can do. Perhaps you could join us after all." Trixie nodded and flew into the air, doing a graceful uppercut while ascending.

"Well, I'm just concerned for her safety. I would never forgive myself if she got hurt. But...look at her!" Trixie landed and shot out another green blast, apparently oblivious to the fact that Tirano was talking about her. "She's gotten stronger right under my nose. Like she can defend herself, now." Tirano paused for a moment. "Trixie?" The young pet stopped her attacks. "Yes, sissy?" Tirano took a deep breath. "Would you like to come with us?" Trixie bounced up and down and hugged Tirano tightly. "I'd love it!"

"Well I do. She's to young! She'll cause trouble and slow us down!" Falvair stormed out of the hall and sat down on a couch with a loud 'huff!' Robasia followed. "What's wrong, Falvair? You've never acted like this before." "Yea, well, I've never DONE anything like this before! And I'm not supposed to be! I'm supposed to be on Terror Mountain! No one else was supposed to know! I'm putting you in daner by just doing this!" "Falvair! Calm down! I'm just trying to help!" "Well I wish you'd STOP!" Falvar stomped out of the room. fuming. Aw, darn it. This is so not good.