Jhudora's Revenge

Ruto

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Technically, no. If you want to add bizarre twists, start your own roleplay. ;) Trust me, I have great plans for later on. Just play along right now.))

Tirano spread out her wings. "Whether or not you want to come, we have to leave anyway. I hope you decide soon; time is of the essence." She kept the strap of her bag in her mouth and hovered in the air. Why is the bag heavier than usual?

((...sorry))

Shylla smiled. "Of course I'm in."

(('Tis okay. ^_^))

Tirano smiled. "I knew you couldn't refuse." Her smile faded almost immediately, however. "Falvair probably knows where the headquauters are. He could lead us there. Falvair, feel free to ride on my back at any time." Tirano looked at the sky. "We'd better hurry before the sun sets. We have about 4 hours of daylight left."

Falvair was slightly annoyed. "Eyrie? Wings?" He took off across Neopia Central, with everyone on his tail. "Falvair," muttered Robasia so that only he could hear him. "Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Falvair stayed silent and flew on ahead.

Even though falvair only wanted Robasia to hear, Shylla's ears were the best, she was a wocky anyway. "Falvair, whats wrong?"

Tirano stole a look at Falvair and shook her head. "Okay, let's plan the fastest and best possible route for us to take to Terror Mountain. Does anyone here have a map?"

Tirano nodded. For a quiet one, he seems to be pretty smart. She continued flying around, looking for any coastal villages. "If anyone has any problems with supplies when we get to the village, I have some spare items in the bag. We may need them, along with weapons."

Robasia clicked his beak and green sparks flew. He still had some of Illusen's magic in him. "I think I can manage!" he laughed. Falvair said nothing. He still wasn't sure about these strange neopets his dad had introduced him to. He never felt very connected to his dad.

Tirano double-glanced at the green magic emerging from Robasia's beak. For some reason, she felt it would lead to something bad. She quickly tossed aside the thought. Shortly afterward, a small village came into view. "Falvair, is this the right place?"

Tirano read the sign and shrugged her shoulders. "That figures." She looked up at the sky, which almost had no sunlight left. "Let's find the nearest inn quickly. The sun's almost down."

"We're sleeping here." Falvair protested and unlocked the heavy wodden door. Inside the house sat an old Tonu. He turned at the noise of the door scraping against the cold tile. "Falvair? Robasia? Welcome back. I see by your friends that you're not here for leisure." the Tonu leaned back in a chair that looked well past it's worthfull years. "Right. We need food and a place to sleep." Falvair asked. "Right this way," replied the Tonu as he led the group down a dark hall and into a room the contained six beds. "You can all sleep in here. I beleive that's enough beds? Now how about some rolls and soup before bed?" and the Tonu hurried off without waiting for answer.

Tirano looked around at the house. "Yes, please. Nice place you have here." She paused for a moment. "I'll be in the room unpacking." The gelert quickly ran upstairs and set her bag down. Phew, lugging around that heavy thing certainly made me tired. I may have overpacked it. Oh well, better than being short of supplies. Tirano opened up the bag, and a small gelert popped out. Tirano gasped, "Trixie?!"

Falvair got up from his bed. "What is she doing here! I can't believe this!" Falvair didn't like the idea of anyone younger than him on the expedition. Robasia stuck his head around the corner, "Trixie! Nice to see you!"

"That is exactly what I'm thinking, Falvair." Trixie climbed out of the bag. "You know you were supposed to stay home! How dare you disobey me?" Trixie held her head down. "I'm going to the kitchen to talk with the tonu. You will be staying here under adult supervision at all times!" The little gelert began to cry.

"It is. I'm afraid she came with us as a stowaway even though she was to stay home. I hate to ask this of you, but it's too dangerous for her to come with us any further. Could you please watch after her?" Trixie ran and hugged Tirano's legs in a scene of begging. "Please, sissy, I wanna go with you! I don't wanna stay here!" Tirano firmly shook her head. "Trixie, it's bad enough that you snuck into my bag. I'm not putting you in any danger."

"I'd be delighted, it's been a long time since someone else joined me in these empty halls." The Tonu walked out of the room and back into the kitchen. "Well I guess it's settled, she's staying here until we come back." Robasia concluded.

"NO! I WANNA GO WITH SISSY!!!" Trixie unleashed a green glow from her mouth, which shot out and hit Tirano. Tirano fell to the floor, unconcious. Trixie waddled over. "Oh goodness. Sissy? Wake up." She shook her gently.

Robasia recognized the green magic immediatly, "Trixie must come with us. She has Illusen's magic in her. Although she needs to practice controlling it, two neopets with the same magic could really come in handy," "But dad! She can't come with us! I intend to make sure no one younger then me goes on this mission! It's to dangerous." Recoiled Falvair.

Tirano woke up. "Wha--? Trixie?!" She got off the ground. "W-where--when did you learn THAT?!" Trixie shrugged her shoulders and followed Robasia. Tirano replied to Falvair, "It's exactly my thought, Falvair, but...well, I'm just wondering when she's had time to visit Illusen." She sighed. "Please watch her, Robasia, I have other things to attend to." Tirano flew back into the bedroom.