Constantly on a fight

Nathy

I was on a fight, when my browser closed.

I didn't finish the fight yet but assumed it was over. But the game acts like I was still on the fight. And I also can't go back there because I can't choose my pet to fight (since the game thinks it IS already....)

Probablythis isn't even a bug and I'm just stupid...but help XD

The stock solution for this kind of problem is to go to the Battledome's status page (which is meant to withdraw you from one-player fights) and refresh until your pet gets unstuck. :)

Usually it just takes a couple of tries before your pet is withdrawn (unless you're in a 2-player fight, in which case you'll need to go through the withdrawal process (there should be a button somewhere on the status page)). :)

That's odd, your pet should have been withdrawn by now... are you sure he/she isn't sick or hungry, and has more than 0 HP? If so, you should be able to go right back in and battle someone else (or the same challenger if you like).

Yep, things definitely look good there. Are you sure she isn't already withdrawn from the fight?

grrr...not even THAT helped

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hmm... yes, unfortunately people sometimes end up stuck in the Battledome like this. :( The usual procedure is to keep refreshing the status page, and if that doesn't work, to wait about a day and try again. If you still can't get unstuck after a day, you can submit a ticket to TNT to ask for help. :)

You're welcome! :) Do follow up if that does/doesn't work - somebody else might have a tip that could help you.