battle faerie avatar

tafeltennisden

Unfortunately, this is one of those evil random avatars. I've never done much in the BD, but I got mine during the Faeries Ruin plot. I'd say I got it within the first 200 battles I did, but since it's random, you could get it after your first battle, or your 500th.

I've fought about 100 battles (but >200) and I'm as frustrated as you. A lot of people mention Balthazar but I've been fighting others. I hope it doesn't matter who you fight.

it's completely random ...

on my previous account I didnt do much battling .. I just went for the BD avatars and got the Valiant Battle Faerie av with the Tonu Charge one ....

but on this account I got it during the TFR plot as well and just in time before it all ended ...

I also want Meuka but I haven't succeeded in getting my pet sick.

Feed it lots and lots of Poisonous Jelly? xD

I have Meuka and Kasuki Lu, but I need to beat a few more people before I can even try for the Meerca Brother one. I haven't been lucky enough to snag the Battle Faerie avatar.

After I get all the BD avatars, I quit on the BD. xD I hate hate hate the BD... Am I missing any others? Meuka, Kasuki, Meerca Bro, Battle Faerie... am I not thinking of one? 'cause the list seems small to me...

There's also the Space Faerie avvie which you get from redeeming a prize code.

I also hate the BD!!! I want those avvies though. I'll probably do what you're going to do, the BD is beyond rubbish.

Don't forget the black pteri one, and ghost lupe. But none of those are super difficult. I bet my pet is strong enough to get most of these but I just haven't gotten around to it. I really wish i got the avi while doing the plot but apparently i am not that lucky. Just don't give up you will get it eventually.

Is there a plot every year? And if so does it usually involve the BD? I haven't really been around for them before TFR, so am a little clueless!

If there is I'm probably just going to wait for that to try to get the Battle Faerie av :P

Glad you said something about the Black Pteri -- I don't have the avatar yet but I do have him as a challenger.

Phew, that saves me a lot of random refreshing.

Already have the Ghost Lupe. =)

My battle pet probably won't be able to take out the Meerca Bros for a bit (not without me shelling out some more NPs), 'cause she only has a HSD of 129. xP I'll have to train her a bit before Meerca Brothers... or the Black Pteri, for that matter. >_>

Does poisonous jelly actually cause sneezles or neoflu? I thought it gave some other disease.

I got the Black Pteri and Ghost Lupe, but I don't know about Meerca Brothers. Is the challenger called "the henchmen?"

Ferocious neggs give your pet a random illness. They also cost 200k a pop. Rotten omelets make your pet sick with Ugga Ugga, poisonous jellies give you neomonia. Good luck, I've gotten sneezles from the Qasalan Expellibox, so keep doing that, and you might get it :)

Thanks for the advice! So far I've gotten floppy tongue from a poisonous lollipop and neomonia from the jelies. Lol I think I'll skip the 200k ferocious neggs and just keep spinning the wheel.

Also I checked and I've won about 50 battles without getting the Battle Faerie, if that number helps anyone wondering how long it takes.

I've only won 20 battles. xD I don't even know what those were all for, aside from avatar fights.

I guess Inflatable Balthazar.

Maybe I should keep doing the Inflatable Balthazar until I get the Battle Faerie...?

OH. OH. I just got Black Pteri. :D

Now I just need Space Faerie (which I'm never getting), Battle Faerie, and a Meerca Brother to get all the BD stuff.

Then I can quit forever. :P