Most Valuable Pet Available Through a FFQ?

What is the most valuable (trade-wise) Neopet that I can obtain through a fountain faerie quest?

I am looking for a species that I can make through create-a-pet, and a colour to paint it.

Because it is a FFQ this means no: Msp, Magma, Royal, Sponge, Ice, Usuki, Quiguki, 8-Bit or Robots.

(I am wishfully thinking that I may trade it for a draik or a krawk...)

Alternatively, what is the most valuable colour to paint a usul through a FFQ? I'm not sure if Chocolate is available but I was thinking that might be cute...

Chocolate is usually very popular and (might) land you a Draik, if you're lucky enough

Some Fruit Chias are also in demand especially the Pea ... and maybe the Orange

Coconut Jubjub

Some Robots especially the OGRIN and Hissi

but really , you can't pin a value on pets .. lots of factors affect trading ; especially the name and its capitalizing , if it's a Real Word (RW) or a Real Name (RN) but also better be a well known RN , .. how many letters is the name (3, 4,..) .... etc etc

I would find a krawk/draik that you want, then tell them your current situation and offer them a custom pet/name/color. Let them decide what they want, and you'll get the exact pet you want. ;)

I would find a krawk/draik that you want, then tell them your current situation and offer them a custom pet/name/color. Let them decide what they want, and you'll get the exact pet you want. ;)

this is a brilliant idea !! i didn't think of that ... yeah offering custom is the best deal ... well this shows I'm a noob on the PC :laughingsmiley:

this is a brilliant idea !! i didn't think of that ... yeah offering custom is the best deal ... well this shows I'm a noob on the PC :laughingsmiley:

I've actually never done anything outside of offering a rat for UFA in the PC :P It just seemed like a good idea. xD (I don't even know what most of the PC abbreviations are besides UFA, UFT, and UC :P)

As someone that has been stalking the pound chat for awhile now it might be a little difficult to find someone willing to trade a FFQ for a draik or krawk. Most of them now a days are going for other draiks or krawks to be honest. But don't give up eventually someone will trade but you are probably going to have to have a great name to go with it. Good luck though.

If a Draik/Krawk is what you really want, you could just keep saving NP until you can get your Draik/Krawk, and use the FFQ on that. That's what I'm doing. I'm saving up for a Draik to make Chocolate with mine. :D It's easy since FFQs don't expire.

It's easy since FFQs don't expire.

Really? I honestly didn't know that FFQs didn't expire! Not that I have ever gotten one :whistle: But, nice to know that when I do get one it doesn't expire! Don't want to create a thread just to ask a separate question, and since it is relative to the subject, would you be able to get a second FFQ if you haven't used the first one? Just curious 0:)

Really? I honestly didn't know that FFQs didn't expire! Not that I have ever gotten one :whistle: But, nice to know that when I do get one it doesn't expire! Don't want to create a thread just to ask a separate question, and since it is relative to the subject, would you be able to get a second FFQ if you haven't used the first one? Just curious 0:)

Yes, you can. But if you turn in the second item, before you use the first one, you'll lose it. So at that point, you would need to either use the first one, or wait on turning in the second item.