Spare PB Clothes?

Alice ☮

I'm sure you can't do that unless you have a pet of the same kind that you can put those clothes on to transfer.

All of my PB clothes are 'stuck' in my closet, I can't get them out at all.

Yeah you have to transfer a pet wearing the clothes to get them. So if you had extra PB clothes, you could just throw them on a basic pet of the same species and transfer it on over.

Congrats on your pound grab!

http://www.neopets.com/~extrapbclothes#kacheek

There's only one desert kacheek listed!

Although I remember a different petpage that had a lot more options but I can't find it in my bookmarks.

I'm sure you can't do that unless you have a pet of the same kind that you can put those clothes on to transfer.

I think that's what she was asking for; desert kacheek clothes haha

I think that's what she was asking for; desert kacheek clothes haha

I know, but she said there was somebody who gives away clothes, so I said that's impossible without them being on a pet already. She'd have to adopt another Desert Kacheek or a Basic Kacheek with the clothes on.

Well in all honesty she just has to find someone that has the clothes in their closet. She sends over the unclothed pet and they return it after putting the clothes on it. Its how i got a few casings/sets of clothes.

Well in all honesty she just has to find someone that has the clothes in their closet. She sends over the unclothed pet and they return it after putting the clothes on it. Its how i got a few casings/sets of clothes.

Oooh that's a really good idea, never even thought of that!

I have quite a few clothes I'd like to be rid of from past zaps, I'll never have those pets so they're just sitting there.

Exactly what we meant haha

Did the same thing with a Hallo Gnorbu that I got out of the pound.

Oooh that's a really good idea, never even thought of that!

I have quite a few clothes I'd like to be rid of from past zaps, I'll never have those pets so they're just sitting there.

Doing this would be an awesome addition to your guild :D