So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Love The Way You Lie by Eminem feat. Rihanna

The music video is pretty scary. o_O

yeah i agree and violent too

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Lie About Us- Avant

Listening to all his songs atm.

Someone Like You - AdeleI love this song so much, and her voice is absolutely amazing imo

Her whole album is amazing. It has been ages since I've adored every single one of the songs on a single cd. But Adele is simply amazing. The lyrics, the music and the voice work every time!

Uncertainty by The FrayThey have so many good singers in that band and just when I get bore dI always find a great song like this to make me obsessed again. :P

I 'm actually listening to that right now! I love it too.

Meteor Shower - Owl CityYay for new headphones. Now I can finally properly enjoy my music.

I can only hear Owl City with my headphones on, otherwise it doesn't sound right!

I Don't Want To Wait- Paula Cole

I remember this song because of Dawson's Creek (olddddd show) xD

Just checked him out, he's pretty good.

I like a lot of the Youtube celebs/singers, mostly Asian people though ahah xD;;

Still can't believe how some haven't hit it big, I swear there is so many people that is better than Justin Bieber ;S

Haha I totally agree! There's so many good cover-artists on youtube yet all the less talented ones are getting discovered. :(

Intensity in Ten Cities - Chiodos

I'm thinking about learning it on piano...I've failed before, but I'm a lot better now.

Unpretty- TLC

It's a good song.

Haha I totally agree! There's so many good cover-artists on youtube yet all the less talented ones are getting discovered. :(

I know right? Well they do become a part of small, independent production companies, like Wong Fu Productions so hopefully they'll get popular.

Papa Can You Hear Me?- Glee

Has a nice melody to it.

Reminds me of "God help the Outcast" from Disney

"Who's Going Home With You Tonight" by Trapt

Fun Fact: I actually have a tattoo of a piece of one of their songs called "Black Rose" on the side of my Upper Torso. It reads:

"Only through the pain,

I could find a way to learn."

Awesome band, got me through some rough times. :)