So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Blurry by Puddle of Mudd.

This is a really good song.

I remember that song from years ago I used to love it!! :D

Currently listening to The Decemberists - Engine Driver <3

Bike by Pink Floyd

Their sound changed so drastically over the years...but I love all of it.

Except...the song just changed to Anthem Part II by Blink-182

Another band I love every album from... shuffle is actually working well for me tonight.

Oh my I do remember when Millennium was 'the' album. Reminds me of minigolfing at the place that always played "I Want It that Way" and rushing home from school to watch TRL lol.

Currently listening to: Bring On the Dancing Horses - Echo and the Bunnymen

King of Anything - Sara Bareilles

I actually heard a Backstreet Boys song on the radio yesterday. I just sat there laughing. It totally brings back memories from when I was 14-15. :laughingsmiley:

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

N'Sync- no strings attached

looks like it's going to be a 90's night..listening to the backstreet boys millennium album next

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruzSrB042X0

N'Sync-It Makes Me Ill........nice timing. This certainly brings back some memories. :whistle:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed either.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nero - Me & You

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm listening to The Perfect Pair, by Flowering Blight. What an amazing song! Listening to this really points out that Paul Barker was 3/4 of what was cool about Ministry.