So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

I'm listening to "Bleeding Love" by...leona lewis? Maybe I got the artist wrong. Anyway, it's not exactly my favorite song, but I'm listening to the radio and that's what it's playing, so...I guess I have no choice. Oooh! Now they're playing Nelly Furtado's (Might have spelled that wrong) "I'm like a bird"

Guest Krawk Islander
Phil Collins - Thunder and lightning :headphone:

I mainly listen to my iTunes and there's a lot of Phil on there :)

Ah, yes, I love all of Phil Collins's songs - they're classics. :)

That's probably why your display name is named after one of his (best, IMO) songs, Sussudio. :P

Ah, yes, I love all of Phil Collins's songs - they're classics. :)

That's probably why your display name is named after one of his (best, IMO) songs, Sussudio. :P

:D :D :D

I love you! :eh: *lol* Sorry, just I've actually found it quite rare, finding other Phil Collins fans! :) And being 23 years old most people think it's strange I know his music, but come on, he's not that old!!! :)

Anyway, back to the point of this topic :) "Karma Chameleon" by Culture Club is now playing :D

:D :D :D

I love you! :eh: *lol* Sorry, just I've actually found it quite rare, finding other Phil Collins fans! :) And being 23 years old most people think it's strange I know his music, but come on, he's not that old!!! :)

Anyway, back to the point of this topic :) "Karma Chameleon" by Culture Club is now playing :D

*waves*

Another Phil Collins fan!

On-topic portion of the post: "Airship Pirates" - Abney Park

*waves*

Another Phil Collins fan!

On-topic portion of the post: "Airship Pirates" - Abney Park (goth band who is now leaning toward steampunk, their Lost Horizons album is rather good)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

*Waves back frantically like an idiot ^_^ *

:D

*Ahem* Anyway, Phil Collins is actually playing again at the moment - "I've forgotten everything" b)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

*Waves back frantically like an idiot ^_^ *

:D

*Ahem* Anyway, Phil Collins is actually playing again at the moment - "I've forgotten everything" b)

Can't say I'm listening to him at the moment, though. Pandora is playing "All I Ever Wanted" by The Human League. It's on an 80's sound kick. And I didn't start off the station with a song that sounds even remotely 80's. Can't say I'm complaining, though. *bounces to the music*

Guest Levy

John Williams - Anakin vs. Obi-Wan (Yes, the Star Wars music. I set my Last.fm player to classical and this is what comes up.)

John Williams - Anakin vs. Obi-Wan (Yes, the Star Wars music. I set my Last.fm player to classical and this is what comes up.)

Nice choice! John Williams rules as music composer for movies! I say that with apologies to Danny Elfman and John Debney.

Right now I'm listening to " * Asterisk" by Orange Range. Yep! That the season 1 opening theme from "Bleach". Finding "Ichirin No Hana" on iTunes is getting to be a headache. Can you please help a fellow Bleach fan, Levy?

Y! music isn't working for me right now so at this moment i am listening to . . . . .

The fan & the computer!

Guest Levy
Nice choice! John Williams rules as music composer for movies! I say that with apologies to Danny Elfman and John Debney.

Right now I'm listening to " * Asterisk" by Orange Range. Yep! That the season 1 opening theme from "Bleach". Finding "Ichirin No Hana" on iTunes is getting to be a headache. Can you please help a fellow Bleach fan, Levy?

I am downloading it now. Got an email or messenger I can send it to you?

now i'm listening to windows media player, How Do you like me now? by toby keith.

My List, by toby keith

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.