So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Marilyn Manson - Coma White

I'd forgotten how much of a work of art some of the album Mechanical Animals is.

Also, hah, Sofa! The Archers! That takes me back to being about 4 and it being on BBC World Service in my grandparents kitchen after lunch every day :D

Working man - Rush

I listen to a lot of middle age man music

Oh heavens...Rush...My ex's best friend, who lived with us, went through a Rush phase. One minute we'd all be chilling listening to whatever combination of Rammstein/Metallica/Iron Maiden that my ex deemed we should (it wasn't always like that. Sometimes he'd change it up and it'd be Iron Maiden/Rammstein/Metallica!) and then his friend would pipe up with "OMG! We should listen to some RUSH!" and...my ex and I would take this as a cue to go to bed....he REALLY loved 70s prog-rock.

I am currently listening to -

Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl

Blue by The Birthday Masscre

The beat is addicting! Plus who doesn't like an evil voice singing in it xD

Mmm, I love The Birthday Massacre. "Happy Birthday" in particular gives me yummy chills all over.

Currently listening to:

The Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow

I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?-A Day to Remember

don't blink they won't even miss you at all, and don't think that I'll always be gone, you know I've got you like a puppet in the palm of my hand,