So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Hold On- Neko Case

Love this song.

Yay! Neko Case is my favorite female singer. Nobody holds a candle to her.

Listening to "Spirited" by Laura Gibson. Pandora Radio is good to me.

"Badge" by Cream. Again, I always feel weird listening to songs on the computer when I have them on vinyl. Especially if my vinyl skips, I expect the mp3 to similarly jump around in the same spot. It can catch you off guard!

"The Upper Peninsula" by Sufjan Stevens.

I have a love/hate relationship with him. His musical talent is undeniable and most, if not all of his songs are lovely. I just really wish that the religious undertones weren't in every other song.

But this song is gorgeous. I don't care if I don't see eye to eye with it, it's amazing.

The Smiths - Hang the DJ

I actually pretty strongly dislike Morrissey, but I can't deny, the man knows how to musicify.

Hah, I'm listening to Morrissey's "One Day Goodbye Will be Farewell". Man, I can't agree more. His music is splendid, but sheesh, he needs a mouth filter.

He's a really good example of why people think that normal, non-elitist vegetarians like me are nuts!

I had quite a strong argument with one of my favourite people on the subject of him once. She won't hear a word against him.

Now listening to -

Yann Tiersen - Monochrome

One of the most genuinely depressing songs I've ever heard, but so twinkly and beautiful.

I had quite a strong argument with one of my favourite people on the subject of him once. She won't hear a word against him.

Now listening to -

Yann Tiersen - Monochrome

One of the most genuinely depressing songs I've ever heard, but so twinkly and beautiful.

Hah, I know how you feel. My English professor is DEVOTED to him. Our class discussion page actually has a huge picture of him...which is odd. I don't think he knows the depth of Morrissey's insanity, and I don't dare break his little heart. :P

And Yann Tiersen is wonderful! <3

Listening to A Fine Frenzy "Bird of the Summer."

I have a lot of songs about birds.

Jimmy Carter by 20lb Sounds (you can get it here - yay for Creative Commons!)

Dan Lynch is a pretty cool guy. His music is great too. :yes:

I'm listening to the most recent CC Hits weekly show. They seem to have a lot of my favourite tracks this week for some reason. :yes: