So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Tyler, I approve. :yes:

Currently listening to the World History teacher in the section to the right. And vaguely the sports medicine coach one section further. (Yay for giant rooms divided by thin folding walls.)

I'm listening to Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op 67, Allegro Con Brio, by Beethoven.

Now I'm listening to 1000 Years Internal War, by Crowbar.

Jasey Rae (Acoustic)-All Time Low

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Jamie All Over-Mayday Parade

is it possible for me to love a song as much as I love this one

I also approve of this.

Heartless - The Word Alive (Kanye West Cover)

Completely pwns The Fray's version.

Epiphany - The Word Alive :D

Oh, it feeds and feeds.  It breaks down everything.  Destroys the life that I've been seeking.

You try to force your way in so you fight and fight you're battlin.  I believe, nothing is what it seems.

Eye of the Tiger by Survivor.

:laughingsmiley: Awesome!

I'm listening to The Baying of the Hounds, by Opeth. Opeth is still my favourite progressive/melodic death metal band. :wub_anim:

Haha, I thought that said "The Baying of Hounds by OPRAH" and I laughed a lot. That is however not what it says but non the less, it amused me.

I'm listening to B.O.B.'s Magic. I can't help it; it's so dang catchy. Well, that and River Cuomo sings it with him :wub_anim:

Rocketeer - Far East Movement

on replay :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.