So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Don't, unless you like bad singing and annoying/pointless sounds. <.<

Yup.

I'm like a bird by Nelly Furtado.

Love Lockdown isn't really that bad! I like it :D

Dragostea Din Tei - O-zone. I can't understand anything, but I still like it.

Love Lockdown is okay but I got bored of it quite a long time ago. :P

That happens to me alot. Once I listen to a song for a long time, I get bored with it.

Then I end up not liking it anymore :/

That happens to me alot. Once I listen to a song for a long time, I get bored with it.

Then I end up not liking it anymore :/

Haha yeah I am pretty much the same.

I also have a habbit of playing the same song over and over again until it drives me crazy, lol.

Haha yeah I am pretty much the same.

I also have a habbit of playing the same song over and over again until it drives me crazy, lol.

XD. I do that tons of times :/ Then when the song comes on, I skip it and think. "Dang. I used to love this song."

Love Lockdown by Kayne West. I hate this song. <.<

Aw, come on! I love that song! :laughingsmiley:

Pain - Three Days Grace. Actually, the song is used in a video, youtube, of course.

XD. I do that tons of times :/ Then when the song comes on, I skip it and think. "Dang. I used to love this song."

LOL high-five me too.

Now I am listening to Linkin Park - New Divide, which reminds me of when I went to Malaysia and saw "Transformers 3" in the cinema with 3 of my second cousins whom I'd never met before. Hehe :P

LOL high-five me too.

Now I am listening to Linkin Park - New Divide, which reminds me of when I went to Malaysia and saw "Transformers 3" in the cinema with 3 of my second cousins whom I'd never met before. Hehe :P

-High five- Someone really should make a high five smiley!

\I used to like Linkin Park, they even used to be my favorite band. But now, I don't really like them any more. I don't know why either. XD Wow. That must have been awkward.

Meet me Halfway - Black Eyed Peas

Meet Me Halfway, at first I did not like that one, but now I find it okay.

Haha, yeah it was awkward, especially since only one of them could speak fluent English, one pretty much refused to talk at all (apparently he is a very shy person) and the other just didn't seem to be interested. Rofl.

I haven't heard that in ages. It reminds me of a different track which sounds similar, but I am not sure what.

I agree, high five smileys please!

I have one on MSN, but I don't know if it is possible to add them here.

EDIT: Wonder if this works, just found the one I was talking about:

High5.gif

Meet Me Halfway, at first I did not like that one, but now I find it okay.Haha, yeah it was awkward, especially since only one of them could speak fluent English, one pretty much refused to talk at all (apparently he is a very shy person) and the other just didn't seem to be interested. Rofl.

I love all the Black Eyed Peas songs! My favorite is Rock your body.

Kristy, Are You Doing Okay - Offspring.This song is my top list, now. ^_^ And high five smilies sound awesome. :O

I haven't heard of that song. :/ But I love the Offspring.

I haven't heard that in ages. It reminds me of a different track which sounds similar, but I am not sure what.I agree, high five smileys please!I have one on MSN, but I don't know if it is possible to add them here.EDIT: Wonder if this works, just found the one I was talking about:High5.gif

XD. Well that works! I think TDN needs to have a high five smiley. It would be amazing.

My lil bro just woke up, and he is playing some Eminem song. <_< Bleh.But, still, we can work without the smiley, like, *high-fives* See? I high fived you. b)

I don't like Eminem XD. But I'm not into the whole rap thing. Some of the artiest I can stand but not all.

Well of course, that is what we were doing before we were thinking about the smiley. Cyber actions = win. 0:)

Both of them work for me! :D

Black Eyed Peas have kind of changed their style. Most, if not all, of the tracks on their latest album "The E.N.D" have their voices autotuned, which gets annoying.

I like them, but I think their older stuff was better. Yet their new tracks are quite catchy.

RED - Breathe Into Me <3

I love BEPS :D. I think the new stuff is one of the best, don't know why. I'm just into all that dancing type of music I guess.

IT's ok. Cause I hate NSN >>