So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Really tyler? Down was really bad. :/ They cut the song short and the word "down" sounds whiney.

Right Now (Na Na Na) by Asking Alexandria

AA's cover is the best so far. I was listening to a dubstep remix of a Killswitch Engage song before I saw Tyler's post.

I'm messing around with Audacity. I got the vocals out of Come Together by The Beatles, but I can't get them out of The Catalyst by Linkin Park.

The Catalyst has SO MANY layers of vocals. XD It'd be crazy amazing if you could manage to get them out.

Solidarity - Enter Shikari

Light It Up by Rev Theory.

The Catalyst has SO MANY layers of vocals. XD It'd be crazy amazing if you could manage to get them out.

It would. I got the beginning out. But when Chester sings it's completely there. I got half a mind to upload my failure. In fact, I will. Hang on.

Ocean and Atlantic - Mayday Parade

Decent for background music, but only because I've heard it several dozen times over the past week or so.

More like FLIPPIN' FANTASTIC for background music :O

It would. I got the beginning out. But when Chester sings it's completely there. I got half a mind to upload my failure. In fact, I will. Hang on.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Chester's vocals have their own layers on the catalyst which is for effect. Does LP still have their old rapper/vocalist from the Faint/Numb days? I can't tell from the catalyst.

Still listening to Solidarity :)

Once again toying with Audacity.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Chester's vocals have their own layers on the catalyst which is for effect. Does LP still have their old rapper/vocalist from the Faint/Numb days? I can't tell from the catalyst.

When you hear the actual song, you can tell he has layers in his singing.

And yes, Mike is still there. You can't hear him in The Catalyst. But he is in A Thousand Suns. You hear him in:

When They Come For Me (BEWARE: There's language in it)

Waiting For the End

Wretches and Kings

and a couple other songs I can't think of right now.

When you hear the actual song, you can tell he has layers in his singing.

And yes, Mike is still there. You can't hear him in The Catalyst. But he is in A Thousand Suns. You hear him in:

When They Come For Me (BEWARE: There's language in it)

Waiting For the End

Wretches and Kings

and a couple other songs I can't think of right now.

Yeah, you can tell that there's layers, but it makes it sound more epic :P

But Mike isn't the one saying "God bless us everyone....." and "lift me up, let me go", right?

Speed of Sound - Coldplay :whistle: