So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

In Die Nacht - Tokio Hotel

Wah I have to listen to it on youtube, because I can't figure out where I could buy their German songs. Besides, well, Germany of course. XD

Ooh, now I'm listening to the instrumental version of Rette Mich By Tokio Hotel

OMG. I remember when that was a single of teh week for iTunes. I got it for no apparent reason. I hated it, yet I got it. o.O

Back to Black - Amy Winehouse

It's playing in a Tokio Hotel pics vid on youtube.... otherwise, I wouldn't listen to it.

My best friend is in love with Chris Brown. She's convinced that they'll get married.

There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet - Panic! at the Disco

The pussycat dolls - Dont cha :mellow:

I was listening to another song, then this came on and I just haven't been bothered to skip it (And it's totally different from the song I did listen to first, so how they thought I'd like this one, I don't know......). Well it's not the worst song anyway

I remember liking Don't Cha a few years ago-it was overplayed on some music TV channels ^_^ Sure is catchy....but I haven't heard it in a long time D:

I liked it at first too, but now it's my least favourite of theirs (that I've heard anyway).

Many songs are over-played now - I loved Nickleback "Rockstar", but it was used here for an ad. which was just freakin' stupid! So a bad ad. + played too many times = Got sick of a decent song :sad01_anim:

Now that station has frozen so I'm just listening to the laptop fan :)