So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

I'm listening to Dusk and Her Embrace, by Cradle of Filth. They aren't one of my favourites, but the music is kind of catchy, and they make me laugh.

Hah, I went to listen to that and was all like "zomg song from Burnout!", I never knew it by name. They need to make a new Burnout game...

Currently listening to -

St Vincent - Laughing With a Mouth of Blood

Faint by Linkin Park.

Hah, I went to listen to that and was all like "zomg song from Burnout!", I never knew it by name. They need to make a new Burnout game...

I didn't know it was from Burnout. I only have Burnout Paradise so that might explain it.

And the people that make Burnout also made Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. Since they made Burnout, the also made it that Hot Pursuit plays a lot like Burnout, so it works rather well. You should try it.

Yeah, it's from Burnout Revenge, which we eventually ended up replacing the soundtrack to with Rammstein's Rosenrot album anyway. It all fit very well. :D I might check out Hot Pursuit sometime if I can find it preowned. I never really liked the NFS series, always took itself a bit seriously for my liking, whereas I always loved the general psychotic destructiveness of Burnout, but with Criterion at the helm, I'll give it a go. :D

Currently listening to-

REM - The Great Beyond