So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

The Doctor singing some operaz on Voyager in that one episode where there were those academic aliens who didn't know how to music, and then the Doctor is all famous and arrogant and then the aliens replace him with a "better" singer program and they're all like "YAY WE DON'T NEED THE OLD ONE ANYMORE" and he learns an important lesson about being all famous and arrogance but the real victory is his all along because he's got electronic SOUL, BABY, and Seven of Nine still appreciates him.

Clearly while I've been typing all this, the episode finished. So now it's the Voyager theme music.

The Case For Mars from Symphony of Science

*fist bump*

I love driving listening to Symphony of Science. Carl Sagan's infectious voice should be my GPS. <3 <3

Listening to "No Quarter" by Led Zeppelin. This song has one of my favorite guitar riffs, by far. Oh, Jimmy Page.

Ooh I love Emilie Simon. You are correct, French music is awesome (I'm Britsh and live only about 30 miles from France, so it's a pretty big thing for me to admit everything French isn't the WORST THING EVER), I even fairly enjoy French rap, and I do not like rap in general.

Currently listening to-

Apocalyptica (feat. Til Lindemann) - Helden

Iron & Wine "Serpent Charmer". Love the rhythm to this song. Plus, it has some of the most lovely lyrics sung in such a haunting whisper.

"There's a woman hater with a broken record player

And a dusty compass out to map the country's new behavior

Strange words and we all roll back into the river

With brave boys and the empty coats of men."

Don't Go-Bring Me The Horizon feat. Lights

I get a lot of crap for liking this band

Awww, why? I don't know who they are though, hah. (I do know who Lights is, and as much as her voice annoys me, I occasionally listen to her...and promptly get cavities.)

"Cigarettes in the Theater" by Two Door Cinema Club. Pretty fun, upbeat song. Not usually my style, but you need something like it once in a while.

Fran Healy feat. Neko Case "Sing Me to Sleep Tonight".

In love with this song. I haven't heard any other Fran Healy songs before, but anyone benefits from backing Neko Case vocals. <3 That woman is after my heart.