Lost username emails.

ThisIsJ

Due to current circumstances, I really haven't been able to get on Neopets at all lately (for about a month.) In the past two weeks, I've been getting a load of those emails that say: "A request was made to retrieve the usernames associated with this email address." Sometimes it's two or three of those emails a day. Is someone actually requesting this on neopets? Or is there some kind of glitch going on that I wasn't aware of? I've been onto my accounts and they are all fine, nothing touched at all. Any tips on stopping the emails?

Maybe it's just someone trying to get your attention. I'm guilty of getting absentee's attention in the past by using that method. But I wouldn't send 2 or 3 a day. I would send one and then wait a couple of days, and if they didn't login to their Neopets I would do it again. But I'm a grownup, so who knows? I would change your email password anyway. You can never be too careful.

Yep, this isn't actually that unusual - a lot of people get these emails frequently nowadays, generally from extremely stupid account thieves. As long as they don't have access to your email account, this shouldn't be any trouble. As Cornflakes said, changing your email password (which you should be doing regularly anyway) is a good precaution to take.

Only two or three? I've been getting 10+/day. As long as you have strong (different!) passwords on both accounts, you should be fine. I think anyone can request that your password be sent to your e-mail address; TNT won't show what your e-mail address is to them, though!