Hallo!

Nathy

Hey you guys!

My name is Nathalie and I'm from Germany.

In Neopets I'm known (or better not known XD) as das_nathy and famous for always letting my neopets suffer from hunger, because I often don't find the time to show up daily or weekly, but I do my best to feed them up again.

So far I haven't been deeply into the whole Neopetsworld altough my account is pretty old. I want to change that now and I hope to find people to help me on here.

For those who want to know: I'm 19 and work as a ....would be good to know how this is called in english...well I am a mixture of lower paid graphic- and webdesigner....I'll find out the english name after a while, I'm sure

Hi Nathalie! I'm Shannon ^_^

I'm sure we can help with getting you into Neopets ;) Welcome to the forums!

Hey^^ Thank you^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome to TDN, Nathalie! I understand a little bit of German, I wish to learn that language some day. :) Do you, by any chance ever heard of "Tokio Hotel"?

Sorry, I can't resist to ask. XD

Welcome to TDN, Nathalie! I understand a little bit of German, I wish to learn that language some day. :) Do you, by any chance ever heard of "Tokio Hotel"?

Sorry, I can't resist to ask. XD

I'm not sure if you like the band, I don't want to sound mean....but: no one here likes them. actually kids in school are bullied if they do, their concerttickets are never sold out and everybody calls the lead singer a girl. Heard they are pretty famous outside of Germany, though. It's cool with me if anybody likes them but I actually don't.

It's okay. :) Everyone has their own music taste, although I'm their fan, I'm not insulted. It's sad that kids got bullied for liking them though.

But I saw your Deviant Art gallery and found your drawing of Gerard Way, do you by any chance a fan of My Chemical Romance? ;)

It's okay. :) Everyone has their own music taste, although I'm their fan, I'm not insulted. It's sad that kids got bullied for liking them though.

But I saw your Deviant Art gallery and found your drawing of Gerard Way, do you by any chance a fan of My Chemical Romance? ;)

I'm not a fan of the bullying myself. But it's ok by now, because the hype about this band is long gone and since no one listens to them or cares about them, no one bullies those listeners anymore.

And yes I'm a fan. If you are a fan, too, I have a story or you, to hate me...Gerard Way had my shoe =P XD

Glad all the bullying stopped. =)

Yes, MCR is the very first band I fell in love with! And what do you mean by "had your shoes"? Like wearing it or eating it? XD

Haha, sorry for spamming your thread...

Well I lost my shoe and it was thrown on stage, he grabbed it and gave it back to us XD I got offers from people who wanted to buy it

:O That is some epic craziness!

But it's a good thing he didn't eat your shoe, anyways. XD

*not that I think he'd eat a shoe*

At any rate, welcome to TDN forums, Nathalie! I'm Airotia (real name = Lora), and I hope you enjoy the forums here. =)