Wheel of Exvitement Avie

ladydaphne

I got mine after playing playing pretty much every two hours for a year :| Good luck, I really hope you get it! I used to land on the 10,000NP square all the time before the Wheels were changed o_O

Wheel of Knowledge avatar is still as elusive as ever *shakes fist*

I haven't landed on 10k and I've been spinning it at least twice a day for a couple of weeks now, not including countless times over the years...on the bright side, I got the Wheel of Mediocrity one just the other day. :)

I agree about the WOK...that thing is so elusive. :k

EDIT: The WOK is in Brightvale and it's cheaper than the WOE.

Gahhh I hate WOK sooo much!!! Every time I spin it gets to the star, but then clicks the tiniest bit over and I get "Good job on taking such great care of your Neopet!" ¬_¬

I only landed on the WoE 20,000 spot (avatar) twice on this 31-month old account ... and I play it at least 3 times a day ... it took what seemed like FOREVER before I got the avvie ....

The WoK and the WoExtra ... don't get me started

I have the WoK, but it took forever to get. Ugh. So now that I have the avatar I don't touch the WoK anymore. xD

But the WoExtra is just as illusive as ever.

Doesn't help that I spent all of my NPs trying to get the Kelp avatar (which failed, of course), so now I don't even have enough to spin the WoExtra... XP

Definitely spin it more than once a day. It took me awhile but I finally got it after I started spinning it multiple times per day.

If you're already doing that, then...just be patient :) It's bound to happen eventually.

This one can be really stubborn. Ironically, the Wheel of Excitement avatar was the first secret avatar I ever got. And before they re-designed the wheels, I used to get the 10k spot once in awhile. But I haven't landed on that spot at all since the redesign.

Just keep going as often as possible, and you'll get it sooner than trying sporadically.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a little discouraging. I did a search for this topic because I really want the avatar... I'm spinning every 2 hours... Looks like it'll be a while yet. The avatar is so cute it'll be one of those rare ones I really use. Congrats to everyone who has it and good luck to everyone else trying!!