Having trouble's with neopets.com for 1 hour 30 mins

it started about 2 hours ago possibly, was playing AC and slid onto habi, had other pages open like boards and whatnot, i can play AC just fine, but when i click my name it takes 20 minutes to load my page, also takes 20 mins to load items i click in my inventory screen stays white for a period of time like 25 minutes, and when i click start in habitarium, it takes 20 minutes to load, cleaned temp files/cache/rebooted/messed with a few java settings(it did nothing). theres no possible way found to speed these loads up, willing to test other areas of the site to see how long it takes but thats all iv tried, i also have a good computer, and a big tv/monitor. speed is not the issue my computer doesnt freeze. any questions or answers please. just seems like, i ran to many things of flash player/java at the same time, and now it wont seem to refresh at the same rate on those specific things but i could be completly wrong as i have not tested other areas of the site.

Oh, and like after in habitarium, it works, just takes 20 minutes to complete 1 action that requires a load, like hatching, the egg starts to crack down about 7 frames bearly 1/12th of the egg length, and repeats untill it finally refreshes

other parts iv found so far is getting into other peoples user lookup, and NC mall thats about it

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times in a row. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It sounds like this was probably an issue with the Neopets servers, and should have cleared up on its own. I'm not seeing the problem on this end - if it's resolved for you as well, this was probably an issue on TNT's side.

Wooh, glad other people are having the same problems I am (well I prefer there be no problems but you know what I mean). I tried to get into my habitarium and started freaking because I thought I was locked out. Hope it gets sorted out quickly

This does appear to have been an issue with TNT's servers that occurred over several hours - I'm guessing they're having trouble with one of their database servers not syncing properly or something like that. It does seem to be largely fixed now, fortunately.