Shenkuu Players Unite!

Which game will you play the most for Shenkuu to win the AC? Everyone chooses one game so Shenkuu fans could work together and if 2 people devote themselves to YYB, 2 people to SS, 2 people to MSN, and 2 people to SOSD, we get maximum clarity for all the games. :)

Which game will you play the most for Shenkuu to win the AC? Everyone chooses one game so Shenkuu fans could work together and if 2 people devote themselves to YYB, 2 people to SS, 2 people to MSN, and 2 people to SOSD, we get maximum clarity for all the games. :)

oh really? hmmm...very well then.Than I'll choose Shootout showdown cuz its one of my fav games and i know that someone who would like to choose Yooyuball maybe more talented and skillful than me ^_^

P.s: DON'T MAKE CHOOSE SLUSHIE SLINGER BECAUSE FOR ME ITS KINDA BORING <_<

I could go for Yooyuball and Make Some Noise! :) (and possibly Shootout Showdown) I really wanna be an all-around player this year, not just concentrating in one game.

I've been in Shenkuu since Altador Cup II but I created a new account this year because I forgot the password of the old one.

I'm still Level 4 though.

Hoping Shenkuu could at least have a close sweep at Altador today! :)

Guys! Don't give up! :)

Heh, at least we didn't lose at Shoot Out Showdown.

Altador will be an easy opponent for us because they're at rock bottom. :D

Haha. Yup :D But we should still work hard! Especially in Slushie Slinger where Altador beats even top teams.

As long as we get Yooyuball and 1 or 2 side games that would be fine right?

goooo shenkuu! FIGHTING FOR THE CUP

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thought we were going to sweep Shenkuu yesterday. :( Oh well! Good luck guys!

I also thought that you guys were going to sweep us.

Thanks. I look forward in facing you guys in Round 2! :)

Yipee! Guys! Good job in the match against Altador! We won everything except for Slushie Slinger that Altador even won against Krawk Island, Moltara, Darigan Citadel, Faerieland, Virtupets and Kreludor. :)

Anyway, Congratulations Shenkuu Ninjas and Warriors! :)

Let's do our best to do the same or even BETTER against the unpredictable Team Meridell!

IMPORTANT! Guys, can we at least play Slushie Slinger more than we always do? We still have no wins in that side game. I know it's not as important as Yooyuball but it's seems so bad that we have no wins in Slushie Slinger. Just a suggestion. I admit that Slushie Slinger can be boring and sometimes tests our patience cause it takes so long. I'm trying my best to play It more than usual, I hope you guys would do too.

Thank You. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.