Petpet lab map

Coramel

Awwh, I didn't know that! :c

Anybody know where I can get pieces of the lab map for under 100K a piece? I'm pooor x.x

But thanks for your help :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. The words have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Search the shop wizard, use the TP for the others, look at the map pictures in whole on a neopets help site like TDN so you can figure out what pieces you have and what pieces you still need.

You can get 4-5 in the shop wizard now, and those in the TP have decreased in price for the most part. (Looking at the shop wizard, about 13k, 18k, 53k, 24k, and just under 100k). I suspect with the WoExtra, the prices will continue to drop, so keep looking! (One piece does go for 300k-400k still).

Full sets going for just over 1mil, but I bet you'll have better luck piecing it together one piece at a time. Good luck!

TP is picky - change it to "Identical to my phrase" to find it (weird I know). You just have to keep searching for the SW, because it searches separately for each of the 9 pieces (without telling you which it's searching for) so just keep refreshing and if you find one with several copies they *usually* have multiple pieces.

It's really best to buy it all together on the TP. I think it goes for about 1.05 million all together nowadays? Something like that?

Anyways. A good guide for pricing is here:

http://www.neopets.com/~dekasin

That could help for your deciding which pieces you need and how much they should cost and all.

Good luck getting the maps! ;D

Bwah, stupid, tricky TP xD Well, i did find some when I just clicked on the "Newest 20", and found the entire set of map pieces for only 1mill.

Sadly, I can't afford it right now. Bought a Cloud Paint Brush couple of days ago, which ate a third of my bank amount :c

Thanks for the guide, it'll help a lot! :D