New NC Mall Game

Piticent

It's not replacing Expellibox, 'cause I just did that a little while ago.

It's not a game that COSTS NC like JubJub Power Bounce, is it? D:

I hope not... yet another cool game that gives you awesome prizes, but only if you got the mon-ay. XD

It's not a game that COSTS NC like JubJub Power Bounce, is it? D:

I hope not... yet another cool game that gives you awesome prizes, but only if you got the mon-ay. XD

Well, my first guess is that it is. I mean, they would have stopped at Jubjub Bounce. But then came the Corridor of Chance and then Blumaroll. My guess is, they'll give us a token to play depending on our ranks in AC (on 7/11 i mean)

Is it replacing the Expellibox? I can't seem to get to the expellibox for the past couple of days.

I haven't been able to get the Expellibox to load for the last day. (And the NC Mall isn't loading for me either. The page is just blank where things should be.)

How do you know this is a NC Mall game? Does it show something about it in the NC Mall?

It wasn't a new game challenge yesterday, and it isn't now. the ngc is still smelt. whenever i moved my mouse over it, it changed sides, and it kept doing this. ._. @Spritzie neither have i. i just tried it and it didn't work.

I haven't been able to get the Expellibox to load for the last day. (And the NC Mall isn't loading for me either. The page is just blank where things should be.)

How do you know this is a NC Mall game? Does it show something about it in the NC Mall?

You know, me too. It occasionally loads for me :(

It's an NC Mall game because in the games room, it;'s under the 'NC Mall' category :) but now that I'm looking, TNT must have realized they released it too early because it's not there anymore

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to buy 1k NC and spend on this game *~*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.