High Score Trophy Questions

geoterza

This will be my first trophy against other players so I'm still figuring out the system.

I have two questions:

1. I made sure my score was high enough to get me a gold trophy and then it said my score needed to be reviewed. Is there anything I need to do to help it go through? or do they just send me an email?

2. Am I correct that if it's still the highest score by tonight at midnight that I get the trophy even if someone else pushes me down the list tomorrow?

And another question I just thought of - how do you get a trophy on Neopian Battlefield Legends when everyone always gets the same score?

- It usually takes them a day or so to review your score ... it's a silly rule really because sometimes the score for review is much lower than the lowest high score ...

- If someone pushes you down the list and you end up in the Silver category , you're going to get silver ...

- Neopian Battlefield Legends , I believe you get the trophy if you submit the score right on time .. or maybe everyone who submits the perfect score gets a gold trophy .. just like Bruno's game or that Jumping/Parachute game ...

1) The scores get reviewed in batches, so even though your score currently may be the highest on the high score table (if it were on it right now), it might not be once everybody (including you) gets their scores reviewed. You can only wait, there isn't anything to do when your score is being reviewed.

2) It's actually around 11:50 PM NST (technicalities...) but yes, you keep the highest version of a trophy that you've ever obtained on a given game. So if you're in the gold at 11:50 on June 1st, you'll get your gold trophy and 750 NP, and if you get bumped to the silver by 11:50 June 2nd, you keep your gold trophy but get the 500 NP for being on the high score table.

3) For Neopian Battlefield Legends, when you submit the max score, you get put in the high score table at #100, everybody moves up a spot, and #1 gets bumped off. You are only awarded a trophy if you happen to be in one of the gold, silver, or bronze trophy spots when trophies are awarded. You can only enter this high score table once per month. As such, this may take several tries to get.

Looks like you made Grrarrl Keno! I got my score accepted, but I'm at the top of silver now. I didn't get the e.mail until 6:30 this morning so I think I'm in the running for today. Which is annoying since I've got more of a chance of *not* getting it now. I guess I'll try again next month.

Thanks Robo Hissi for letting me know that I can only get on the hi-score table once a month. Now I won't be wasting my time again this month.

Thanks Robo Hissi for letting me know that I can only get on the hi-score table once a month. Now I won't be wasting my time again this month.

unless you got a MAD score that is ... that will put you up in Trophy position