The very, very basics

Cantras

So I've never participated in this before -- or even really followed it -- and I want to make sure I have my head wrapped around it. Please tell me if I have anything wrong or if there's anything very vital I've missed.

1) All the so-and-so left this team/new player on this team stuff is irrelevant because

2) Your team is made of everyone who chose the same region and is playing the games, so

3) the ideal team is one with a lot of people playing a lot of games.

4) You get np for the first 3 times you send score on all the games, as usual.

5) You get "wins" (assuming a win/high enough score) in all the games as many times as you play (or is it 10 times?)

6) In yooyuball, you get more wins for higher-scoring matches? (does it hurt your team to send a losing score, then, or does it only look at how many goals you made?)

7) Whatever team gets the most wins in the day, wins the match?

8) Separate from how your team is doing, games give you prize points and ranks

9) For ranks, yooyuball wins are worth the most (followed by slushie slinger, followed by noise/showdown)

10) At the end of the tournament, you'll get cool prizes based on your team rank, your personal rank, and your prize points.

Thoughts?

I can't understand some by some I mean 1 and 2

3. Not really. They have an advantage though.

5. No limit.

6. No. You get wins when you win a game. But the win for the whole team is based on score. Submitting losing scores doesn't hurt cause they won't be counted in the first place.

7. No. If Jelly World won YYB and Neopia Central got MSN SS and SOSD. Jelly world is at a slight advantage in terms of score.

9. Rank point to game ratio:

1:1 YYB Win

1:2 SS (285+ score) or YYB Draw

1:12 MSN (3000+ score) or SOSD ( 659+ Score)