Saving for a Draik

Nat

It will take time, but totally do-able. I got my Draik without doing any RSing.

I played TONS of games. I aimed for about 60-75k a day. I'd sell anything I could get my hands on, stocks, RSing a little bit at the Igloo Garage Sale (It's TONS easier to RS there.), the wheels (Spin the Wheel of Mediocrity as often as possible.)

I recommend, if you want to go the game route, making a list every month, after the ratios change, of quick NP games, and 1k NP games, and make that your daily play list.

I make about 50k from Habi a day... Stocks always stay in the negative for what seems like forever for me :( Games I don't tend to have the patience for I make about 20k from games which I suppose isn't too bad :)

Definitely check out the Garage Sale. I've always made pretty good profits there, and my friend Eevee does amazingly well there too.

I'm at work for 12 hours, with not a lot to do, so that always gave me the push for games.

Try watching for a little bit. Remember some item names, then check the prices. After awhile, you get a feel for what's good, and what's not. I generally do well when I go for stamps and BGs. Codestones stock there. I don't do quite as well with toys. Eevee says baked goods do well. Books are good.

As long as you can spot the super junk items, like the books from dailies that sell for 1 NP, and they sell them for 100NP.

Haha rip offs... I will give it a go and let you know how I get on :D

So I am currently clearing out my SDB :) Items: 1,106 | Qty: 2,268 How long do you think this will take :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

AHH, I really want a Draik too, but I just blew nearly 2 mil on two faerie paint brushes because I figured they'll only be inflating from now on, might as well get them now as opposed to later. Actually it was more like 1.6 mil. Working on my SDB also, as soon as all that's sold I'll probably have nearly a million.

Igloo garage sale, that's an idea...

Hmmm made a small 10k profit from the garage sale :) Have lots in my shop I want it all gone xD

I was going to buy Faerie Paint Brushes but I doubt they will go back up... But that is also I pretty good idea :O

Edited by Nat

Aw thanks for the mention Spritzie ^^

But yeah games that are easy for each month, habitarium, and the igloo garage sale are what I do daily for neopoint earning!

I'm not a hardcore player like my friend Spritzie but I aim for at least 20k+ and then leave my habi running while I clean the house and stuff. The more you level up on the habitarium, the more nps you get plus it's just fun :3 Easy money for not doing much with the p3s haha xD

Also as Spritzie mention, pay attention on what you buy at the igloo garage sale. Never buy toys unless you know they're worth a lot or daily items since most of them can be bought for 1-50 nps.

Always go for books, stamps, codestones, usuki or birthday bags, baked goods (cakes and cupcakes are actually worth a lot!), certain backgrounds, and check the news and keep your eyes peeled to newly released items. Newly released items like to restock there and you get MAD profits if you can get your hands on them. I sold a background for 600k and it's now worth 8k all because I restocked it on the second day of its release.

It takes practice before you can instantly tell which item is the best of the bundle but it's completely worth it! I get more nps here than from games. Also if it helps, leave your shop til alone until you get 100k whenever you restock since personally, I feel that I accomplished more whenever I deposit over 100k in the bank lolz xP

If you do Habitarium, leave it up all day in the background if you can manage it, or even all night when you go to sleep. It earns you tons of NPs. =3

Games are difficult to swing because of NP ratios, so you'll have to custom-make you own play-a-day list to get NP from that, but after making the initial list it's all about remembering to play them each day.

KQ is good for getting Codestones and Neggs which could make you some quick NP; just play on two-player, so even if you're bad at it, you can always swing a silver key (not as good as a gold key, but you still get Codestones and Neggs).

And STOCKS. DO STOCKS. Lots of STOCKS.

=)

I don't bother with RSing myself...

Good luck getting your Draik! :D :D :D

Thanks guys I stocked my shop and have 230k in my shop till... My habi is already level 50 and left open ALL day. I have made about 4k profit from the garage so far :) But I only did it for about half and hour :D

So I've made about 400k and wasn't online yesterday at all.. Anything else I could try? :)

Edited by Nat